Chapter 59

The Apt/Sway-

Tuesday-12/22/20-

Today-

Jordans POV-

" Were back guys!" Josh said coming in with some bags from the grocery trip we took. I was carrying aaron in one hand and the jewelry bag in the other hand.

We heard people coming downstairs.

"hey, cooper, sab and quinton are over right now." Jaden said taking aaron out of my hands and giving me a kiss on the head and dabbed josh up.

" Hey guys" Sab said as cooper and quinton follow her.

" Heyyy, are yall going to sway later?" I asked as i gave each one a hug.

" Yupp, we were forced by bryce. He said he wanted to discuss something about Christmas since its right around the corner." Quinton said as he helped josh put stuff away in the fridge.

" Oh ok then. Do you guys know if he invited vinnie over too?" I asked as i helped josh and quinton.

" Uhh i dont think so to be honest but you can ask in the group chat." Quinton said taking his phone out and passing it to me.

" Can i call him instead?" I asked 

" Ya" He said as i passed him his phone so he could call him,

Calling... Bryce 💪

Bold= Bryce

Yooo, whats up q?

Yooo, whats up bryce?

... Jj?

Mhm, hey b

Oh heyy whats up?

So i have a question...

Mhm...

Did you invite vinnie by any chance

Uh no i didnt ask but i could ask if you want but- arent you and... you know-

No- not like that- i have a present for you, tayler and vinnie and i wanted to give it to you guys today because i might not have time so other day.

OoOoO a pReSeNt?!

Yup yup!

Ok sounds good, ill call him then. 

Bet, ill see you guys later then, Bye b,

Bye jj!

Call ended.

" Can we see the jewelry?" Jaden asked walking over to the bag.

" Mhm, The necklace the has PAU on it is bryces, obviously. The bracelet is for tayler. I didnt know what to get him so i just got one of the most expensive ones there. The earrings are for vinnie. He has always told me he wanted some earrings like these so i got him those and, i think that it." I said as i finished putting the rest of the groceries away.

" These are so dope" Cooper said holding the PAU chain. 

" Wait- you knew vinnie like, before all of us did?" Quinton asked. I looked back at josh to see him shrug his shoulders.

" Ya, we knew each other back in high school. Me, josh and vinnie used to be friends. He moved over here and we never really talked since then." I said shrugging my shoulders. I grabbed aaron from jaden and sat him on my lap as i sat down on one of the dinner table chairs. I bought some plastic spoons for babies so i grabbed one of those. I peeled one of the bananas and with the spoon. I scooped a little of the banana and tried feeding some to aaron.