Chapter 9

Nessa and Jordans Apt-

Jordans POV-

It has been three hours later and we were all playing a board game while some of us were drinking an EnErGy DrInK. We were in the middle of playing monopoly when bryce got a call,

" Lower the volume quin," Quinton lowered the volume and everyone stopped playing to try and snoop. Bryce noticed and put it on speaker.

" Hey jaden"

" Yo bryce, what are you guys doing?"

Bryce then looked at us and put the phone on mute.

"Should i tell him, what if he brings ma-"

" Im not with mads bryce" jaden inturrupted,

" So should i tell him?"

He looked at all of us and everyone shrugged and looked at me.

" What! I dont know him, why are yall looking at me?" I said confused.

" Just say yes, its watever" kio said already annoyed because he was about to get some ca$h,

" Hey jaden, sorry adii was calling me, umm we are all currently at nessas apartment because her cousin just came from new york and we wanted to come and visit"

" Wait, are yall talking about the girl josh wont stop winding about that blocked him?" he said laughing a little.

" Ha, ya her. Wanna come over, she already met all of the sway boys and girls."

" Ya sure, ill be there in a bit."

" alri, bet"

They hug up and we continued our game,

About 15 mins later we heard the knock on the door.

" That must be jaden, can you open the door jordan?" nessa said while everyone was helping pick up the board game.

" Ya i got it"

I went up to the door and opened it and in front of me stood this edgy looking boy with a whole lot of tattoos. Not going to lie, we was F I N E. 

" Hi, im jaden. You must be jordan right? Nessas cousin,"

 You must be jordan right? Nessas cousin,"

"Hi, yes im jordan. Nice to meet you jaden"

We kinda- akwardly hugged and he came inside and i closed the door. He said hello to everyone and now it is time for my favorite, karaoke!

" Alright alright, everybody ready for karaoke?" Bryce said getting ontop of the dinning table were everyone who was gonna sing was gonna get on. A whole bunch of yes and and hurry ups were heard.

" Okay so, lets have our new member of the group, come sing first. Yes you jordan, come on up"

" No fucking way, i dont sing i-"

Stop the fucking cap, you were the one who helped me make my two songs jordan. Dont start with the i CaNt SiNg, cuz we know damn well you can."

Everyone was quiet and just starred at nessa.

" ok geeez, give me the mic bryce."

Bryce gave me the mic while he helped me get on the table.

" Aright, any suggestion?"

" YES YES YES do one of jadens songs, the one you showed me you like." Josh said smirking. I dont know what the fuck hes trying to do but its not cool. Alot of ooohs were heard from the rest of the people while jaden just looked at me and smirked a little. Everyone starring at me. I looked at josh and mouthed 'im going to kill you' with gritted teeth.

" Aright well i guess now that josh picked a song, griffin, play it."

( Thats a clip of a girl doing a cover of angels and demons. Use your imagination and picture jordan singing the whole song. THANKS :) )

I finished and everyone started claping and cheering.

" Stawp, guys, ugh yall- " i started to fake cry,

" i-i just want to thank my brother and friends because without them, i wouldnt be here- oh i also want to thank the creator of the song, jaden, because without him the song wouldnt exist and-"

" okay we get it, you like the song, whos next?" Avani rushed me off stage.

I went to sit back down while anthony got on stage. I was going to sit next to addison but then BYRCE decided to be a sneaky bastard and sit next to her. Then i went to sit next to charli but then QUINTON jumped in my spot.

" Yall dont like me do you?"

" Sorry sis, oh look, theres a spot next to jaden"

I looked over to jaden to see him smilling at me. I smiled back and then looked at quinton and my smile dropped. ' just watch' i said to him with my gritted teeth. He just smiled at me and mouthed 'love you too'. I went over to jaden and i asked if it was ok to sit next to him. He said its fine and so i sat next to jaden and greeted him while anthony started picking a song and started singing.

(A/N)

didnt reread lmao

bye