Chapter 24

Nessa and Jordans Apt

Today-

Jordan POV-

" Shut up josh, your going to wake them up" I heard nessa whisper

" No im not you are, you whisper to loud fuck face" josh whispered

" Janessa Barret. Joshua Richards. If i find a picture of this in the internet when i get up. Nobody will ever find your body's. Now, i will give you guys five seconds to get out before you regret ever meeting me. Are we clear?"

" Yes ma'am"

" Sorry Jor, were out. C'mon josh" I heard them run out of my room and close the door.

" Now i understand why josh is scared of you." I heard jaden say

" Mhm, just dont get on my bad side." I heard him chuckle. I got out of his grip and reached for my phone.

" Holy shit its already 1 in the afternoon. Shit" I said as i got out of the bed. I was supposed to go to the car dealership. Fuck

" Where are you going?" Jaden said as he stood up

" I wanted to go to the car dealership early but clearly i overslept. Shit"

" Ill take you. On the way we could get breakfast." He said standing up

" Alright" I said as i got an out fit ready from my closet. I just noticed that jaden had brought a bag full of clothing. 

"Jaden" i said calling him as he was in the bathroom washing his teeth.

" Yes?"

" Are we actually roommates?"

"... If thats okay with you?"

" Thats fine with me. Thats actually way better for me. I have a partner in crime now. Back home it was usually me and... um my brother but now i have you to come with me."

" Yupp, you could be like my therapist." he said coming out of the bathroom

" Yes, i could help you with your love life. I was actually known as cupid back home" I said proudly

" HA, your such a liar. Youve only been in one relationship thats impossible"

" Fyi just because ive been in 1 relationship that doesnt mean i havent learned stuff along the way ok?"

" Mhm Sure"

" Anywayz roomy, i dont have a whole bunch of cloth so you could put your cloth on the other half so we will split the closet if you want."

" Ok, sounds good. And about the bed what are we gonna do?"

" Ok so, there are three options. Number 1, i sleep on the couch or you and one of us could have the bed. Number 2. we could get another bed and we could change the one i have right now you know and we could like put one bed on one side of the room and the other on the other side. Number 3, we could share. You decide." i said as i came out of the bathroom

" Why do i have to decide?" Jaden said as he was tying his shoelace.

" Because i said so" I said as i started on my makeup

" I say for right now we could share and then we could get the 2 beds. Im going to be a little busy in the studio so i probably wont even be here most of the time."

" Same, im probably gonna start acting and modeling again so i wont be here most of the time either. So, sharing sounds good."

" Okay, later or tomorrow ill bring the rest of my stuff." he said as he started folding the dheets on the bed.

" Sounds good"

OOTD:

Her makeup and hair is the same as her insta pic

" Hey guyss" josh said coming in my room without knocking

" Theres something called knocking Joshua."

" Sorry, i came to tell yall breakfast is ready. Were are yall going?"

" We are going to the dealership because that one wants to get a car and then we were going to get breakfast because she wants to go now." Jaden said answering for me

" Oh okay, ill tell ness. If you need money Jor, let me know." Josh said giving me a hug and a kiss on the head.

" Thanks josh, but i have enough money from home and im also going to start working again. I got some emails saying that theres hella work here so im starting probably tomorrow." i said hugging him back and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

" Alright, well if you need anything let me know, love you, let me know when yall are leaving."

" Okay, love you too." i said as he walked out.

" If i didnt know yall, i wouldve thought yall were dating." 

" Ive gotten that so many times back home. Sometimes we would even do it on  purpose. It was funny." We both chuckled.

" We need a tv in here and a pc. We need alot of things in here."

" Ya, we should probably go to the mall and target later too. If you have nothing to do. Or we could go another day."

" I say we go get breakfast real quick, then go to the mall real quick and get a tv then we go to colsons and then we come home and set it up."

" Sounds good. Im done lets go now." i said as i finished putting my makeup away.

" Alright, lets go" Jaden said getting up from the couch.

We got downstair and said bye to ness and josh and now we are on our way to breakfast. 

( A/n) 

I decided to do another short chapter lmao

i didnt reread lol

goodnight yall :))))