Chapter 6

Behind a bush :)

Jordans POV-

" Alright joshy boy, we got a surprise for you, when i tell you to take the blind fold off, take it off alright?" i heard bryce tell him.

...ok? i swear to god if it is a snake or a animal im going to end your 5 minute career." josh said sounding scared. 

" ok, first of all ive been doing this way longer than you, so kindly shut up."

" ya ya whatever, bryce hurry up." Nessa told bryce hurrying him up.

" Alright, alright. So joshy, on the count of 3 take the blind fold off. 1....2....3!"

Josh takes the blind fold off and the first thing he sees is this gorgeous Ferrari

"hol-holy shit! Bryce please tell me this is a joke no fucking way... d-you guy rented it did you" Josh said getting teary eyes.

"....yea we should tell you before you cry, we rented it. It was for a bit for my blog" bryce says laughing at the end.

" O-oh my god, i-i was freaking out. dude, not funny. I almost shit my pants."

" Welp this might not be your surprise but i got you an even better one... c'mon out teddy bear."

"huh wh- JORDAN"

" Hey joshy bo- Oh god"

I was squeezed by enormous hands. I felt like i couldnt breath.

" Jeez josh, the poor girl cant breath." Quinton said laughing a little.

" Oh god sorry- w-what are you doing here- how come you blocked me- what im supposed to be mad at you- nessa tell her i cant talk to her- ask her why shes here- and why she blocked me." he said walking away trying to ignore me by walking away with his eyes closed.

" Oh god josh, your such a baby. Ness, tell the big baby that im moving in with you and that i blocked him to surprise him" i said laughing at the big baby closing his eyes ignoring me, trying not to smile.

" Josh, you heard her." ness said looking at josh,

" I need a proper apology, then ill consider forgiving her."

" Oh so your not happy im here? Alright, well i guess i'll just go back. Bry-"

" NO, no i did not say that. Come here you bitch."

Everybody laughed a little at his baby ass.

" Alright everyone inside so we could properly greet this one!" ness told everyone there.

(A/N) short chapter yallllll