Chapter 37

Sway-

Today-

Jordans POV-

I turned around to be met by Kio Cyr. He was sitting on the sun tanning chairs while i was standing up close to the pool.

" Has anyone ever told you it is not ok to sneak up on people? I almost shit my pants." i said as i was holding my hand to my heart since he scared me.  

" Aww, did i scare you?" He said laughing.

" We just fucking watched the conjuring. You expect me not to be paranoid?" I said as i sat down infront of him since theres a chair infront of him.

" Ya ya, whatever. So hows josh?" he asked now laying on the sun chair. Mind you its like 2 in the morning. Its actually pretty nice outside. Its like in the middle of hot and clod. It feels nice.

" You speak italian?" I asked him now curious because me and kio never really had a conversation that wasnt with the rest.

" Yes maam. I also speak a little spanish."

" Ah, so we have a bilingual queen in the house"

" Dont you speak spanish too. I read it on famous birthdays." He said no pulling out his phone.

" So you did your research i see." I said laughing as i got a text on my phone.

" I mean, your jordan barrett. Everyone knows alot about you."

" Ya i guess." I said as i looked at the message that i got. " Jaden asked where we are, what do i say?" I asked now looking at kio.

" Just be like, kio wanted some advice about something and that we will be there in some minutes." He said now showing me his phone screen which showed this.

Jordan Barrett

Jordan Barrett

Actress/ Model

Most Popular [#6]

Birthday- July 21, 2001

Birth Place; NY, New York

Age; 19

Cancer

About;  Actress and Model superstar with more than 20 million followers on instagram and over 15 million on twitter. She is know for her role on Criminal Minds; JJ. She was also seen on the movies Jane the Virgin and the main character on the movie After. She speaks 3 different languages; English, Spanish and Italian.