Chapter 18

Hype house Party-

Today-

Jordans POV-

Alright so we just finished getting ready, ( See last chapter for outfits and shii). Its already 8:34 so we are a little late. Whoops. But now we are all getting in the cars, same as last time. We were vibing to musin on our way over there. 15 minutes later we arrived to the fAmOuS Hype House. Bryce knocked on the door and this weird looking guy opened the door.

" Yo whats up guys, welcome! Come on in. Oh, hi. You must be Jordan Barrett right?"

" Hi, yes thats me. You must be Chase hudson right? Heard some interesting stuff about you"

" Ha, yea thats me. I could just imagine the stuff you heard. But umm, come on in. Drinks are over there, feel free to get watever you want. If you need anything just call me and ill be there. Nice meeting you"

" Ya ok, thank you. Nice meeting you too."

I walked in with the rest of the girls. We split up  a little, i sticked with Bryce, Blake,  Addison, Charli and Madi so wouldnt get lost. I met the rest of the Hype House. Pretty cool people i guess. 

Time skips to 3 in the morning :)

Ant's POV

" Ant, avani, have you guys seen Jordan? I called her and shes not answering. Josh and bryce are really drunk so were taking them back to nessas and we wanted to know if Jordan wanted to come back." Addison asked

" Um i dont know. Last time i saw her she was dancing with this guy in the dance floor." Avani said. 

To be complete honest. She wasnt just dancing with a random guy. She was dancing with jaden. Yes, THE jaden hossler. 

" Dont worry ill look for her. Ill get the rest of the guys too so we couild go home, Babe, go with them and ill meet the rest of yall at nessa's" She nodded her head and helped carry Josh and Bryce out to the car.

Dude, i swear to god, if these to are fucking, this isnt going to end well. I try looking for them but at the end only found the rest of the girls. 

" Hey, have yall seen Jordan?"

" Um no but ill help you look" Charli said looking at me weird. Um ok?

" Ok, the rest are going back to nessa's so i say yall could go crash over there."

Me and charli left the group while the others left to nessa's 

" You know shes with jaden right?"

" Oh my god, tahnk god you saw that too. I hope nobody else noticed."

" Well lets hope were not to late and they already... you know"

" Ya, lets hope so."

" Ok, to do this faster, You check the 1-2 floors ill check the 3-4. Call me if you find them."

"Ok char, be careful, if you need anything call me."

" Ok, lets go."

We split up and went to go look for them me on the first 2 floors and charli on the last 2. I hope we find them before its too late.

Charli's POV

" I was on the last floor. Nobody was here do i was certain they weren't here. Thank god mads isnt in LA or else- wait no. Ugh, i wish she WAS here so this would've not happened. I was calling her again for the last time. I had sit down on the couch that was there and started calling her again for the 30th time. 

* Ring

*Ring

* Ri-

" Shh- HELLO ChARR" she said out of breath

" Jordan, where are you? Me and and are looking for you?"

" Mmmhmm, yup umm we-ere are you? I DONT SEE YOUU. Ill be t-h-ere in a sec"

" Im on the 4th floor. Were are you?"

" Mmm I dont know, shit, but ill meet you in the car alright?"

" Ya ok, also, Do you know were jaden is?"

" Jaden? No- Hey thats- No, i havent ummm havent heard of him ha ha. Um if i see him ill te-ll him to commme home k? k. Bye CHAR"

"Jor-" I- she hung up on me. This bitch. I called ant to to tell him that the bitch finally responded.

" Yo, did you find her?"

" No, but i called her and she said shes on her way and to meet her in the car."

" Oh ok, well lets go then. Ill meet you in the car."

" OK, bye"

I made it downstairs said by to everyone and met ant outside in the car.

" Did she sound she was with anyone?"

" Ya, she was out of breath and when i asked about jaden, she was about to say something but in the background it sounded like someone said 'hey thats' and got cut off by her"

" Oh god, thats not good."

" I know. Lets hope no one saw and no one tells mads"

"Ya a-"

" HEY GUYSSS. CAN WE GO TO IN-N-OUT. IM STARVING." Clearly drunk.

" Jordan, you smell like sex"
ANTHONY. Thats becuase i just got layed"

" JORDAN" we both said at the same time.

" CHARLI. ANT." she said laughing.

" Shes drunk, lets go" Ant said. 
We drove off with a singing and drunk jordan in the back.

( A/N)

The smut

next chapter

lmao

didnt reread