Chapter 23

Nessa and Jordans Apt

Today-

Jordan POV-

" Show me what there saying" i said as jaden was typing on the gc. I really hope they say yes because i want to make cassies day. Shes like a little sister to me. Shes the cutest. Its currently 5 in the morning. Pretty sure josh and nessa are snoring right now i dont know. I dont understand how the rest of these people are awake. My hair looking pretty fire if i say so myself. Im actually very proud of my hair. Now im just blow drying it and trying to style it a bit because its almost time to start running errands and im also not sleepy so im good. 

I wanna see if i can buy a car today or maybe tomorrow but i kinda wanna do it today. So today the schedule is going to be,

1. try and convince the girls and guys to come to colsons.

2. Buy breakfast for these people

3. Go to the car dealership and see if i can find a cool car

And this one is kinda like a secret because theirs a possibility that this might not happen but i got an email some days ago before coming to la that there is a new netflix show and they want me to go and see if i can make it as the main characters. I know. Shocker. I havent done anything in the movie and show shit in like...years. So im probably a little rusty. 

Alright well now that we know what im going to do, lets see if jaden could convince these people.

 Rockstar😝🎸

Ok so Colson, you now Mgk? Ya, well his daughter cassies bd is today around 4 and he asked if we can go today to his and surprise her because she is a huge fan of ours. 

Tay 👑

THE MGK? Invited US to his house?!?

Dick Sea🍆 🌊

HOLY SHIT. YESS. IM DOWN

Charli Brown 👨🏻‍🦲

^^ Ill ask my parents. Im pretty sure theyll say yes.

ClOwN cHeCk 🤡

Me and ant are sooo down

Amelies bOyFrIeNd 🥰

Me, noah, kio, quin, griff and if its ok with you guys amelie are down.

Rockstar😝🎸

Jordan said the more the better

Balcony peeing kid🙄

Me and addi are coming also

Barbie lookalike 💅

Im down if someone pics me up

Rockstar😝🎸

Me and jordan will pick u up