Chapter 34

The Apt-

Today-

Jordans POV-

It has been a week and Halloween is right around the corner. Its on Saturday and today is Monday so i have time to get my costume and stuff. This whole week ive been either at colsons making the movie or modeling. Its been a very busy week but its also a good thing because ive been saving up to get my own place. I know that i live with ness and the guys but i kinda wanna get my own place. Not right now tho, maybe later. Thats why im saving up. I havent really talked to the guys and girls since the pool party at sway. We've been talking in the group chat but thats mostly the rest. They've asked to hangout but i dont really have time and they understand.

I havent talked to josh after i picked him up at the club. I wouldnt say im mad, im more of disappointed because he didnt tell me. Im not a person to say sorry or fix shit so im not gonna do anything about it until he talks to me. I know hes been sneaking out because i havent been able to sleep so i hear the front door open. I also have a clear view of the front so i see him take nessa's car and leave. I havent said anything because im still upset. I really hope hes not cheating on ness or doing more drugs but im pretty sure its the first one because sometimes he wouldnt even come back for days. Nessa worries but jaden tells her not to worry although he is very worried.

Jaden took my advice and started talking again with mads. They went on a date a few days ago and according to the both, they are very happy. Im happy for the both and i really hope this works out for them. Addison and Bryce have finally made it OFFICIAL OFFICIAL on social media so there going strong. Ant and avani are going as strong as ever. Amelie and Blake are also going very strong. Quin and cynthia started dating and to be honest, they make a cute ass couple. Dixie and Noah are also going very strong. Taylor is now dating Charly Jordan. Cute ass couple. I heard charlie and chase are now friends and are most likely talking, although she doesnt want to admit it. Griffin, Kio, madi and me are still single as fuck. Of fucking course. I have been talking and fting sam and got to catch up. He told me he started talking to a girl and very soon is going to ask her out. Vincent has been hitting me up but ive been ignoring him because if i text back, theres a 89% chance ill go back to him, so no. So my stats is that im single as EVER.

Today, i finished the scenes that i was in so my parts done. All that the movie needs is colson and travis preforming, so its almost done. I also had a photo shoot today but that got cancelled so i wanna ask the group if they wanna go to saddle ranch. To be honest , i miss that food. All ive been eating is fruit and some fucking chicken salad or burritos. According to my manager, i have to manage what i eat because im gaining weight. Bitch. Ok.

Behind The Scenes 

Michaelb 🥵

Hola amigos

Balcony peeing kid🙄

Hola rata

Charli Brown 👨🏻‍🦲

Bryce, you know spanish?!?

Bad Bleep🤬

^!

Balcony peeing kid🙄