Chapter 39

Sway/ Photo Shoot Studio

Today-

Jordans POV-

I woke up to people whispering and giggling. I tried to throw a pillow at them but something was on top of my hand. I opened my eyes to see jaden still snoring on me. 

" Nessa shut up, shes already awake. I told you to shush." I heard charli tell her.

" What the actual fuck guys. If i see a picture of this on the internet, pray that i dont fucking find something to kill yall or i swear to god-"

" Yooo, the pictures are in tiktokro- oh hey jordan" Cooper said walking in with sab and madi. 

" Oh shit run-" Charli said to nessa as they ran out of the room.

" Coop, pass me my phone, Thanks" I said as cooper passed me the phone. They walked out of the room and jaden is still snoring. I dont know how the fuck he does it.

Tiktokroom tagged you in a post:

⚫⚪

⚪⚫

⚪⚫

Tiktokroom: @ JordanBarrett and @JadenHossler caught very close in @NessaBarrett and @CharliDamelios story. Should we put them in bay watch?!? What do you guys think?

Tagged: @JordanBarett, @JadenHossler

❤️ 986,543

💬 324,546

User54- What happened to Jads?!?!

- User6 replied to User54: Fuck that bitch. Jordan is way better.

CharliD'amelio- Please delete this. If she sees this me and nessa are DEAD. Literally.

- Nessa Barrett responded: PLZ. IM BEGGING. I STILL HAVENT MET BILLIE EILISH!