Chapter 45

Richards home/ Airbnb-

Today-

Jordans POV-

" Did you call the wrong number or something..." I said answering the phone. I gave sj val and signaled josh that i was heading to his room. He nodded and i headed upstairs.

" Can i not call my own daughter now?" She said laughing.

" What daughter? Because if im not wrong you KICKED me out of my own home and if im not wrong, you dont do that to your children. So ill ask again, did you call the wrong number?" I said as i closed the door to room. I sighed and sat down waiting for her response.

" We did it for your own good jordan."

" Cut the crap Olivia. You and your husband did it for YOUR image. You dont give two fucks about me or aaron." I yelled at her. She was starting to get on my nerves.

" Ok look, i didnt call you to yell at you. I called you because i saw you were here in new york so i need you to come home. We need to talk" She said now sternly

" About what? You need money? Ill pay pal it to you. Need a job? Ill get you one. Anything you need ill give it to you but do not and i repeat THINK that you have the right to call me your daughter." I said now fed up with her shit.

" No jordan. Im not calling for any of that. Me and your dad have to talk to you. We are going to dinner, we made reservations and YOU ARE COMING. Like it or not. I will send you the details. Goodb-" I hung up before she could finish. I grabbed the closest pillow and screamed in it. 

I heard someone running up the stairs and swing the door open. I was about to burst into tears but they touched my shoulder and it made me jump. 

" It was your mom wasnt it..." i heard sj say. I nodded and sat up.

" My mom told me whats going on and not to be rude but- your parents are being dicks." She said as she tried to lighten up the mood.

" They did even have the fucking decency to tell me that my own fucking brother passed away. I had to find out threw a goddamn letter that HE wrote before passing away." I said as i was holding back the tears because just thinking about him makes me cry.

" Its ok danny, well get through this. What'd she ask anyways?"

" She is forcing me to go to dinner with them." I said as i threw myself on the bed.

" Want me to go with you?" I looked at her with a ' are you serious ' face because my parents never liked her. They thought she was a bad influence.

" What, it was worth a try" She said as she started laughing.

" Dont worry about it, i got it. Thank you though." I said as u gave her a smile and a hug.

" You know you can count on me with anything" She said as she let go of the hug. I nodded and smiled.

" Wanna hang out today?" I asked as we were walking downstairs.

" Fuck ya, i havent done that since i had val plus, we can catch up" We smiled and we headed downstairs.

" Mom is it ok if you take care of val for a while? We wanna hang out for a little before she heads back to la." She smiled as she picked up val.

" Of course honey, i wanna spend some time with my baby anyways." Alice smiled as she took val from Sj. 

" Joshua, change. You look musty." Sj said looking at josh in disgust. " We leave in 10, we will wait in the car, hurry" She said as she grabbed her keys and with that we headed outside while josh went to change. 10 minutes later he comes out and gets in the car. And with that we drive off.