Chapter 13

Nessa and Jordans Apt-

Today-

Jordans POV-

"huh?" i said. To be honest, that scared the shit out of me.

" I said are you okay?" he said getting up and making his way to turn on the lights.

" No do-" he turned them on. What a bitch

" Shit sorry!" he said looking at me with a smile.

" Turn the lights off, i was barely going to sleep jaden."

" Tell me whats wr-"

" Jaden. If i wanted to talk to someone i would get a therapist. And if you havent noticed, im thriving. So please, do me a favor, TURN THE FUCKING LIGHTS OFF!"

" Jeez sorry, just trying to help."

" thank, but no thanks." i said giving him a sarcastic smile.

He turned off the lights and got back in MY bed. Jeez, not even gonna be nice enough to give me a little spot on the fucking bed. This fucking couch is uncomfortable. 

" Hey, i have a question?" He said sitting up. 

You can see a little in my room because i have a  balcony type of thing. So the lights come in. Its also around 5 in the morning so the sun is starting to rise.

" Mmm"

" Not to be mean or anything but, why are you in here."

" Genius, this is my room. The one i should be asking is you. What are YOU doing in my room?"

" Hey, no one claimed this room so i came in here."

" Its watever. Just go to sleep jaden. Im finally abl-"

" One last question"

" OH MY F- yes jaden whats your question?" i said sarcastically smiling at him while i sit up.

" Whos Aaron"

I- he took my bed, now he wants to get to know me? Ma'am. Wrong bitch.

" Jaden, i- i met you like not so long ago. We arent besties. So do me a favor and GO.TO.SLEEP."

" Sorry, but you sounded so sad and i know what it feels like to be- Hey were are you going?"

I was so fucking annoyed, im sleeping in the living room.

" Go to sleep jaden."

" Jordan, were are yo-"

" JADEN SHUT UP" i said whisper-yelled

" Im going to get some air, ill be right back" I said walking out of the room. This man is gonna drive me fucking crazy. If i stayed there anymore... i wouldve probably stabbed him multiple times in the throat... to shut him up :)

I was going out to the balcony thats connected to the living room area. That little place has a little sitting place with plants and to be honest, its fucking dope.

 That little place has a little sitting place with plants and to be honest, its fucking dope

( Something like this)

I got out a blunt that i found in the kitchen from the mini party we had. This is one of the moments that i hate. Its the same feeling i get when i know something bad is going to happen. Were i know that something is going to happen and im not going to be able to stop it. Its like the feeling were you have something in your throat and you just wanna scream and cry but you cant. Its like there are no more tears left. My throat hurt. My stomach hurts. My brain hurts. My heart hearts even more. Ive been having this type of feeling ever since my grandma died, since vinnie cheated and since i left aaron back in NY. 

Ever since my grandma died. Ive been broken. Ive been a bitch to everybody. NOt opening up to nobody. Only Aaron and sometimes nessa and josh. I just cant live without her. She was like my emotional support. My bestfriend. My everything. But she died. Of cancer. That monster. The day that vinnie had cheated on me, i went over to her house and ranted, cried, screamed everything you could imagine. I was so hurt, but yk who was by my side? Not my mom and dad. No. My grandma. If it werent for her, i wouldnt be here. Shes the only reason why im able to deal with Aaron and why im the bitch that i am. she showed me to not let other people walk all over me. Im so fucking greatfu lfor that women, i cant even express how much she meant to me.

*Flashback

" G-grans c-c-can i come ov-ver" i said chocking out some words because i was sobbing.

" Oh baby, what happen- no dont worry. Im picking you up. Be ready in 5 min, ill be there baby. Hang tight."

" O-okay grans. Ple-ease stay w-w-ith me on the p-hone. I d-o-ont wanna do some-thing stu-upid."

" Okay baby im almost there. hang tight baby."

*honk

" Im here baby, come on down"

" o-okay im going do-own" i said hanging up. 

I got my phone and charger and headed downstairs where nobosy was. As usual. 

I got in the car and my grandma embraced me with a tight hug.

" Its okay baby, let it all out, sh sh sh sh"

" I-it h-urts grans. I c-a-a-ant do this an-ymore" I said sobbing.

" No baby, dont say that. Yes you can. You are one of the strongest girls ive ever met. You can do this alright. Now wipe those tears off of your pretty face okay? Lets go to in-n-out shall we?" I let out a small laugh and shook my head yes.

The whole day i spent it with her. We cried together anc laughed so hard jusst watching different movies on netflix.

End of Flashback*

I miss her so much.

I didnt even notice i was crying until i felt tears on my chin. My blunt was also done so i headed back inside. Praying, that jadens asleep. I had my phone with me because i wanted to see if i can take some pictures. I checked the time and realized it was almost 6:30 in the morning. Shit.

I walked in my room and noticed jaden was still in bed. He was on his phone scrolling through something, i dont know.

" Are you serious, really. Post of picture of me sl- are you ok?"

" Jesus jaden. Fin yourself a new catch phrase wont you? Thanks babe."

" Sorry. Nicknames? Already?" he said smirking

" Dont even. You know what i meant dipshit." i said walking into the bathroom. I heard him laugh a little.

(A/N)

Okay i had to 

i was bored

Goodnight igz