Chapter 017

Previously..
BOOM!
I jumped up in my bed startled. The fuck was that!
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

I quickly got out of bed and ran outside- "OK LETS FIGHT RIGHT NOW DREAM."

"Tommy"

"LETS F**KING FIGHT THEN YOU GREEN
TWAT!"

"Tommy, calm down!"

All I hear is a bunch of yelling, and see Tommy yelling at Dream while Wilbur trying to calm Tommy down.

Wait a minute... DREAM. The f**k is he here for.

Didn't blowing up everything not good enough? Oh wait it's Dream, of course it's not. Dream sees me and turns his head towards me making everyone else turn their heads.

I stare directly towards Dream and the rest with a blunt a** face and say "The hell you pricks doing here?"

They looked taken aback from what I had said to them. In the corner of my eye I could see Tommy smiling proudly at me so I continued.

"Like seriously did you guys not get enough fun when you literally f**king Ganged bang us and tried to kill us.....Well tried is a understatement, more like did succeed." I said nonchalantly.

"I don't think the word "gang bang" should be used in this context." Wilbur said looking a bit uncomfortable saying Gang bang.

"What technically is "Gang Bang" per say?" Tommy asks curiously.

"Yeah? What is that? Is that like a type of fighting style??" Said Tubbo also now becoming curious. "Uhhhh, Don't worry about it. ANYHOW, You killed us. What more do you f**king want?" I say ignoring The awkward conversation we could've gotten into.

George stepped in and said "Wait, didn't you bail on them?" Dream then proceeded to hit George gently in the arm for no reason. George made an "Oh" face and stopped talking.

"Well..... Y/n was it.?" Dream said calmly as if he knew my real name for a while. My eyes widen in shock. How does this bastard know my name... And as if Wilbur took the words out of my mouth, he said loudly "How the hell do you know her name!"

Wilbur came over to me and grab my hand. He "pulled" more like dragged me over to the rest and I just stood next to Fundy staring at Dream.

JUST STARING.

I was kinda creeped out at the fact that he knows my name. "Well you know a little bird told m-."
"HOW ABOUT SHUT THE HELL UP AND FIGHT ME RIGHT NOW YOU GREEN BALD-HEADED SON OF A B*TCH!" Tommy blurts out interrupting Dream. Pfft! Don't laugh. Don't laugh.

"Dang you really just called him that." I look over too Fundy and Tubbo and while Tommy and Wilbur are over there arguing with Dream, George and Sapnap I saw them looking constipated but that's probably the fact that they were trying not to laugh.

I whispered over to Fundy and Tubbo and said "How long is this going to take...?" "Its gonna take a while" Fundy says.

"We usually let them handle the talking or arguing at this point." Tubbo says like his seen this multiple times. I looked to see the Dream team walking away.

"So what happened...?"

Wilbur and Tommy face palmed at the same time.
"Were you not listening?" Wilbur asks.

"No...?"