Chapter 46

Jordans Airbnb-

Today-

Jordans POV-

I sit up as soon as i heard his voice. 

" Fuck bryce. At least makes some fucking noise or something." I whisper yelled. I forgot i had give him the code to come in just in case i couldnt get the door.

" What the fuck is that" He said pointing to the baby. Is he fucking serious?

" What the fuck does it look like bryce. Its a child." I said as i got up to sit on one of the sofas in my room.

" I fucking know that but what is it doing here?" He said still pointing to the baby.

" Well if you sit down and let me explain, ill fucking tell you. Stop pointing at him, its disrespectful. Sit down." I said. He broke contact with the baby and sat down in the couch in front of me. He had a backpack with him which im guessing is cloth because he is staying the night.

" Ok so today i was hanging out with josh and his sister right, well i get a phone call from the lady who birthed me and she said ' your coming to dinner with us like it or not' so i went to dinner with them. I saw the baby in the stroller and i was like whos child is that. You wanna know what the fuck they said? Thats Aarons child. He had a fucking child bryce. Wha- I dont even know." I said as he looked at me in disbelief.

" Wait- but what are you doing with him?" He asked still confused.

" Heres the fun part. I am now his legal guardian. They gave me him because they want to keep there image clean. Like what the fuck. There own childs kid." I said no throwing my head back and sighing.

" Holy shi- so that means no more partying?" Bryce said still shocked.

" Yup, but its for the best. Its aarons baby and thats all that matters." I said lifting my head up and smiling. He smiled back and patted my shoulder.

" Im sure you'll be a great mom to the baby. Whats his name anyways?" He said standing up and going to the baby.

" His name is Aaron Lucas Barrett, hes 5 months old. His mom is also in jail so thats another reason they gave him to me." I said as i was right in back of him following him to the baby.

" Thats crazy, he looks just like your brother. Ive only seen him in pictures but thats like the same person right here." He said examining the babies face. 

" I know right. Hes adorable." I said smiling.

" Hey, what'd you tell the others?" I asked as i sat down on the edge of the bed.

" I told them that you had a surprise for them tomorrow and you needed help organizing it." Bryce said putting his backpack on the sofa.

" Addison wasnt worried or mad?" I asked still concerned.

" No, she said she trust both of us." He said now looking at me.

" Thats good. Im glad that your relationship is doing good." I said smiling at him.

" Ya, shes the best. Im probably the happiest ive ever been." He said smiling.

" Thats great bryce. Im happy for the both of you." I smiled back.

" How are you and jaden?" He smirked. My smile dropped.

" What do you mean?" I laughed nervously.

" You both like each other. Im not stupid" He said laughing.

" Mm no, i think you are stupid because we dont like each other."

" Mm no i think you guys have a little crush on each other."