Chapter 40

Photo Shoot Studio/ Jaden's Studio-

Today-

Jordans POV-

" Vincent..." I said as i looked at the person i despise in front of me.

" Hi Jordan, ive been trying to contact you and since you blocked me, i tried dming you and still no answer" He said laughing at the end.

" Well thats weird. I thought you had gotten the memo" I said as i looked at him confused.

" What memo?" He said as he nervously laughed.

" That i dont want anything to do with you. Thought it was pretty obvious" I said as i rolled my eyes and walked to the director of the photo shoot.

" Hi im Jordan Barrett, nice to meet you" I said as i went up to the photo shoot director.

" Hi im Diana Miller, the director of the photo shoot. Thank you so much for coming. We are really excited to be working with you." She said as she gave me a hug.

" Thank you for having me, im so excited to do this. Were do we start" I said as i let go of the hug. She directed me to the Hairstylist/Makeup and the Wardrobe people.

" So this is Eva and Lindsey, they are the ones that are going to be doing your makeup and hair." I gave them a proper greeting and introduced myself,

" This is Geo and Olivia and they are going to be helping with the wardrobe," I introduced myself and sat on the chair.

" Ok, when your done ill have my assistant direct you to were we are doing the photo shoot. Again, thank you so much for coming, it means alot." She said as she gave me a warm smile.

" Of course, thank you for having me." I said as i smiled back.

" lets get this started!" Geo said as Eva and Lindsey started with my makeup and hair and Geo and Olivia worked on finding an outfit for me.

|Skip to when they are done with the makeup and outfits shit|

" Ok, jordan this is vinnie, vinnie this is jordan" Diana said InTrOdUcInG us. I went with it for gods sake.

" Hi,  Jordan Barrett" I said sticking my hand out to introduce myself properly, trying not to make it awkward as it already is because he keeps fucking looking at me up and down.

" Vinnie Hacker" He said slowly shaking my hand. I pulled my hand away fast trying to get this over with.

" Um, ok, lets get started!" Diana said trying to make this situation less more awkward.

" So ill do some pictures of vinnie by himself first then jordan by herself, then we will do some of both of you together. Sound good?" We both nodded. 

I headed to the seat that was on the side and sat there while vincent was taking the pictures. I just checked my phone and realized i had some messages from different places. 

Smelly💍

Smelly💍

Jordan, i was just informed that we are going to New York?!?