Chapter 38

Sway/ The Apt-

Today-

Jordans POV-

" Jaden Isaiah, didnt i tell you no smoking when you are on your feelings?" I sternly told him as he was curled up in a ball sobbing.

" I-im sor-ry" He managed to say.

" Mhm, get on the bed" I said as i made my way to the other side of the bed. I opened my arms so i could hug him.

" Are you going to tell me why you are crying?" I whispered.

" I-i dont kn-ow" He said as he cried even more.

" Its ok, sh sh. If you dont stop crying im going to take a picture of you and send it to amy. Do you want that?" I said now looking at him.

" No no. Im sorry" He said as he stoped sobbing but tears were still coming out.

" Promise me you arent going to smoke anymore when you are like this" i said sticking my pinky out so he could promise.

" Promise" he said now interlocking our pinkies.

Its been quiet for a couple of minutes. I thought he was asleep until he broke the silence.

" What were you and kio talking about?" He whispered 

" About joshua."

" Oh"

" Ya, im going to New York." He lifted his head from my chest and looked at me like hes gonna cry.

" What" His voice cracked.

" Joshuas mom called me and told me that joshua isnt doing so well so i decided im going to new york. Either way i wanted to talk to him about something. Kio is also coming." He looked at me in disbalief and turned around to sleep

" Jaden, i was going to ask if you wanted to come too. You dont have to talk to him but i would like for you to go." He turned around and looked at me.

" Why would i go though. You already have kio." He said as his voice broke when he said kio.

" Jaden, i only asked kio because he talk italian too. Last time i checked you or anyone in this house dont. Plus, i want you there because you are one of my bestfriends." It was quiet for some minutes until he spoke up.

" Is it just us three?"

" I dont know, ill ask the groupchat so i could get the tickets. But dont worry about it. Right now, i need you to go to sleep. Come here." I said as i opened my arms. He cuddled in and closed his eyes.

" Could you sing" he whispered.

" Mhm, what song" I whispered back.

" Same as last time. When i was your man" he whispered back

" ok" i whispered back, " But after that, you better be asleep," He nodded his head.

" WAIT, i want a lullaby too" I heard someone say from the door. It was nessa and charli. 

" Me too. By the way, we are sleeping here. Bryce sent us here. Scoot" I giggled and scooted over. Jaden was on the left, i was on his right, then nessa next to me and then charli on the right side of the bed.

" Ok, shut up so she could sing." Jaden whispered. I waited till they finished getting in bed. They finished and whispered 'ready' so i started.

" Same bed but it feel just a little bit bigger now,

our song on the radio but it dont sound the same,

when our friends talk about you all it does is just tear me down,