Chapter 35

The Apt

Today-

Jordan POV-

What the actual fuck.

I looked over to jaden and nessa to see them both shocked and mad. I looked over to see josh and madison to see them shocked and scared. As they fucking should. Jaden looks like hes about to launch himself at josh and nessa at madison.

" Jaden get nessa in my car and both of you wait there. Im going to send someone to pick yall off and take you to sway. Do not and i repeat do not do anything stupid until i get there. I got this." I gave jaden my keys. I looked at nessa and told her to go with jaden. She walked off and headed to my car. Jaden was still there starring at the both of them. Josh still balls deep in madison. 

" You are both dead to me." He says walking off now. Josh and madison are still in the same position just staring in shock. I closed the door and looked for bryces contact. 

" When im done with this call, i wanna see both of you with your cloth on or i will drag the both of you to the streets but naked. Now, are we clear?" They both got out of that position and started putting their cloth on.

Calling...Bryce the rat🐀...

Hey, whats up jj?

Hey bryce, are you busy right now.

Um no not really, im hanging out with addi right now. Why whats up

I need you to come to my apartment and pick jaden and nessa up as soon as you can. Bring addison with you if you want. 

Ok, what happened?

Ill explain later. Ill meet yall at saddle ranch. Thank you

Ok, be there in a minute

I hung up and looked at the both now sitting on the bed.

" Madison, did you bring your car or an uber?" 

" Um uber" She said quietly. I rolled my eyes and called an uber to come and pick her up.

" It will be here in a minute." I sighed. " This is all my fucking fault." i said hitting my forehead on the wall and closing my eyes. " Why did you do this Joshua?" 

" Im sorry" he whispered

" YOU WHAT. SPEAK UP"

" Im sorry" he said normally

" And you madison, I literally convinced jaden to give you another chance and you repay me back by cheating on him? WITH HIS BESTFRIEND? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME." I yelled at the both. Madison is crying and josh just looks full of regret.

" Madison, i dont wanna see you close to jaden, nessa or me EVER AGAIN. Do you understand?" I yelled at her. She nodded her head. " Get your shit, ubers here." I said as i got out of the way for her to walk out. She got her stuff and i walked her to the fron entrance were the uber was.

" Im so-" I slammed the door on her face and walked back up stairs to see josh still in the same position.

" They deserved it" i heard josh say

" Im sorry what?!?" i looked at him in shock

" Jaden and nessa deserved it" He said speaking more clearly.

" ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME RIGHT NOW? YOU THINK JADEN DESERVED TO SEE HIS BESTFRIEND AND HIS EX GIRLFRIEND WHO, NEWS FLASH, ARE TRYING TO FIX THEIR RELATIONSHIP? AND YOU THINK NESSA DESERVED SEEING HER BOYFRIEND OF 2 FUCKING YEARS BALLS DEEP INTO HER SO CALLED FRIEND. YOU THINK THEY DESERVED THAT." I yelled at him now more furious than ever.