Wait, Chaos brought you to fairy tail

LUCY'S POV

I've been in the guild for an hour and still can't believe I'm a fairy tail member. This is amazing, I am really excited for this. Happy flew to me and sit on my lap, everyone was chatting, master was sitting on the bar table and drinking, then Mira-san and Lisanna came to me.

"So, what inspired you to join Fairy Tail?" Mira-san asked.

"Well, my mother was also a wizard, so I wanted to become one myself" I answered.

"What type of wizard are you?" Lisanna asked as she cleaned some glasses.

"Oh boy, here we go" I thought "i-i'm a celestial wizard" I answered shyly.

"How many spirits to you have?" Mira-san asked as she leaned on the table.

"I have ten Golden Keys, and four Silver Keys" I explained as i held up her key ring.

"That's interesting" she said with a smile," I use Take Over magic"

"So, any advice you can give me on where I can stay in Magnolia?" I asked.

"You can stay at Fairy Hills, which is where most of the female Fairy Tail members stay. Mira-san answered.

"There are some apartments I saw in town, I can give you a tour later" I turn around and saw a girl who looked to be about thirteen and had long blue hair that was currently put up in pigtails and she wore a green dress that looked like it was made with shimmering scales with sandals. Behind her was gajeel, he was wearing a black sleeveless jacket, with brown pants and black boots, he has long, spiky black hair. Then a black cat with green pants and a blue haired woman was meeting him.

"Lucy-san, right?" She said and I nodded. "My name is Wendy Marvel"

"Nice to meet you Wendy, so what type of magic do you use?" I asked curiously.

"I'm a sky dragon slayer, I can heal people"

"What, a dragon slayer like me" "Gajeel is the iron dragon slayer" the blue haired woman said as I look in shock.

"I'm levy, I use solid script magic" she said. "I'm Lucy, nice to meet you" I said.

"How many dragon slayers are in this guild?" I asked still trying to process the information.

"Just three, Gajeel and Wendy are raised by dragons, while Laxus, an S-class wizard was implanted a dragon slaying lacrima" she said. "A dragon slaying lacrima, I never knew such thing exist. I bet these three are stronger than me. I guess their dragons also disappeared"

"So, did you have any trouble finding the guild?" Mira-san asked, while cleaning the glasses.

"A lot, but someone managed to help me" I answered.

"What was his or her name?" Gajeel asked as sat on the stool.

"Natsu" I answered. Suddenly, everyone in the guild froze at the mention of Natsu's name.

"Wait, Chaos brought her here" I hear a woman say.

"Did she just say chaos helped her?" one guy asked.

"I think she did" his friend answered.

"Chaos was here?" Lisanna asked, her eyes slightly wide.

"Aye" Happy answered for me. I looked around, and saw that some people are somewhat tensed up while others were shaking.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Natsu is the strongest member in the guild" master said, his eye narrowed slightly.