Chapter 32

The Apt/ Sams House

Today-

Jordans POV-

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

⚠️Drug and Drinking addiction⚠️

We drove back home and got josh out of the car. Hes so light lmfao. Hes still drunk and according to sam, hes on acid. Not weed, acid. Your probably like weed? You smoke weed too. Ya, but the thing is, i could handle it and josh on the other hand he cant. He also mixes it with other drugs and beer. So its not okay. If this turns out to be like the situation with aaron, i swear to god i will literally give up. Ive had 2 important people in my life die already, i dont need another one.

We got josh out of the car, he was crying and telling me sorry and shit. Not gonna lie i was annoyed, i was about to slap the shit out of him but luckily same was there to calm me down. I opened the door to see nessa, avani, ant and jaden sitting on the couch, watching family guy. When i opened the door nessa ran to us and hugged me, then josh, then sam.

" Oh thank god you guys found him. Thank you Jordan, Thank you sam." She said as she hugged us again. Avani and ant came up to us and greeted us and then took josh to nessa and joshes room to try and sober him up a bit. Now it was just me, sam and jaden standing there awkwardly.

" Sam this is jade-"

" I know who he is" Jaden said cutting me off. It was quiet for some seconds because he was just starring at me mad. 

" Look, im sorry i hung up on you. I knew that you were going to insist in coming with me but i wanted to do this alone. Josh is my brother and if something happened to him, i would never forgive myself." I said starting to get mad. He looked down, " Aaron and my grandma were the most important people in my life, and i lost them. I lost my grandma to stupid cancer and i lost aaron to suicide. I WILL NOT LET JOSHUA GET EATEN UP BY FUCKING DRUGS." I screamed the last part getting overwhelmed. I ran out of the living room and ran up to my room. I slammed the door and started hyper ventilating alot. 

" Jordan, calm down, you got this. Josh is going to be fine. Youll help him. Hell be fine. Just breath" I said to myself as i started to try and calm down. It wasnt really helping so i went out to my balcony to try and get some fresh air. It wasnt really helping. I got out a blunt and light it up. I went outside and started to smoke it. I sat down on the chair outside and started to calm down. The door of the balcony to the living room was open, so i could hear, nessa talking with sam and jaden.

" Why'd she flip?" I heard nessa ask,

" Um, it really isnt my business so ill let jaden tell. Ill go check up on jordan." I heard him say. Lmao, my doors locked. 

" What happened jaden?" I heard him sigh and then said,

" I was mad at her for hanging up on me and not letting me help. She started yelling at me because she said that she didnt want me going because she would give up if something happens to josh. She then started saying that she cant loose anyone else and then she ran up to her room and slammed the door." I heard him sigh, " I know what your gonna say, ' you are being dramatic' but do you remember what i told you about my sister hailey? Ya well its kinda the same situation here, if something were to happen to her because of the same thing, i couldnt live with myself. I would beat myself up for it, because i didnt do anything, so i care alot. And she doesn't understand that." It was quiet for a few more seconds and then i heard nessa talk.