Chapter 19

Nessa and Jordans Apt-

Today/ last night flashback

Jordans POV-

I woke up in my room with a MASSIVE head ache. I feel like my head is going to explode. And to make it worse, the light in my room is fucking bright as hell. Literally. I felt this urge to throw up so i got up almost tripping on something. I got in my bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I felt someone put my hair up in a ponytail. 

" You okay" The deep morning voice said. I looked up to see jaden looking busted ass hell"

" The real question is, Are you okay? You look like you got ran over by a bus." i said laughing and sitting properly on the ground.

" Ya i guess. My head feels like its about to explode- wow, what happened to you, You look like a vampire just tried to suck you dry-"

" What? Dude, what does that fucking mean? Make that make sense jaden- Holy shit. I guess i got laid last night after all."

" Ya guess you did"

" Ha, looks like a cat fucking attacked you." I said laughing. He got up from the counter and saw himself.

" Holy shi- wait"

I was dieing of laughter to the point were i was crying.

" Wh-hat"

" I think we fucked."

" Im sor-ry. I think i hit my head last night too. Did you just say we fucked last night?"

" I said pro-"

" What up love birds." Ant said walking in the bathroom with charli bothed wide eyed when they saw us.

" When did you get here and why are you guys both covered in hickies and jaden, Did a cat attack you. " charli said laghing at the end a little.

" Thats what i said." i said joing her laughing.

" Guys this is serious, do yall remember anything?"

" I dont even remember how i got here" jaden said

" I dont remember anything either. All i remember is drinking and smoking"

" Holy shit jaden. Dont you have a girlfriend?"

" I do? Wait- no i dont. Mads and i are off again so it doesnt matter."

" Oh, well in that case it doesnt matter." i said as i was about to walk out but then charli said something that made me freeze.

" You guys might not care but i think josh and mads will"

" Fuck"

" So, i suggest taking a shower and covering the hickies with concealer." she said walking out.

" Well shit. Love you too charli." Jaden said making me laugh

" Here" ant said throwing me and ant some clothes he found in my closet.

" Call me when your done so i could help cover this mess up." charli said peeking her head through the door.

" ANd take seperate showers. We dont need more hickies."

" Ya ya watever. Bye. Also, look the door so no one comes in and say that im taking a shower and jaden isnt here."

" K, well, hurry" i closed the door and looked at jaden.

" You go in first, ill wait here for you to hurry."

" Ok, well, do you remember any thing from last night?"