Chapter 17

Back in the Apt-

Today-

Jordans POV-

When we got to the mall we all split up into groups to the stores. I wanted to go by myself but someone INSISTED in coming with me so it was me and Jaden. At the end Ness and Josh decided to come with me to try on a dress for the party today because i wanted a new one. So we went to a store. To be honest, i dont know what its called. We got my dress and also Nessa's because she wanted one to. We went to a couple more stores and at then end decided to go eat at BOA. We all got in the different cars. There was Griffins, Nessas, and Bryces car. We all split up and i ended up in the car with bryce, jaden, quinton and charli. The rest went in the other cars. 

We pulled up to BOA and parked. We were in our way inside when i was stopped by the famous 'Hollywood Fix' aka Fletcher. Yay. Not the sarcasm.

" Hey jordan, long time no see. Hey guys. I see you moved to la now jordan."

" Hey fletcher, long time no see. And ya i moved in like, i think, yesterday? Right ness."

" Yup, she moved in with me. Now we are roomates." 

" Thats cool, um so the fans wanna know, whats going on between you and bryce?"

" Me and the rat? Ha, nothing. Hes with the bad bleep and im a braddison shipper all the way. Plus he smells like feet. I dont know how addison does it to be honest." Everyone laughed except for Bryce.

" Shut up rat."

" So nothing going on with you guys or any of the guy. Or any body for that matter?"

" No nothing going on with me and the rat and right now im just focusing on myself and if you ever see me with anyone fletcher, i give you permission to throw a couch at my head."

" Okay okay, well, any new projects coming up?"

" Umm maybe. Youll have to stay tuned for that." I said winking.

" Alright well ill let you go. Seems like everybody is waiting for you. Have a nice day jordan."

" Nice seeing you again fletcher, bye"

I walked to the table where everyone was waiting for me and we started eating and talking. We finished around 5 in the afternoon and according to Josh the party starts at 8 so we have to go get ready. We got into the car and drove back home and us girls got into my room because its slightly more bigger and it has better lighting. All the boys were going to josh's room to play video games and wait for us so we got around 3 hours to get ready.

( A/N)

So, short chapter just a lil filler

I have a question..

Should i do a lil smut next chapter 😏

LMAO

i didnt reread so there might be mistakes lmao

ALSO
THE SONG ON THE TOP IS A BOPPP
LISTEN TO IT YALL

mkay might update again today

BBYEEEE