Epilogue.

Seven years later.

Darien was wrapping his right hand in a gauzes for a MMA match-he always has a normal job as a psychologist, MMA just another one to earn money cause he's really, really good at it-when he heard to the room he was in open and Lena walked in with his son Ryker on her hip. She smiled and put Ryker down and he ran over to him. He smiled and bent down, picking him up and placed him against Darien my waist, "How's my little man doing?".

These last seven years has been the best for Darien; moving to Nash was probably the best thing to ever to happen to him. He doesn't know what would have happen to him if he didn't meet Lena, probably most likely be in jail, but she saved him. He also earned a family and brothers in laws who all warmed up to him and treated him just like as he was their brother. He finished school to his surprise and even went to college, that's around the time he spent less time doing MMA, but it's still a passion for him.

Him and Char are still best friends-Darien think he would have so much in common with the rich boy, but he does. They could have been like brothers in another life.

And he has his beautiful wife and son.

"Missed his daddy apparently the whole day.", Lena said as she walked over to us, put her purse down, and kissed him.

He turned to Ryker and nodded once, "Is that so? I missed you guys the whole day to, but tomorrow I'm off work and no match, just a day for all of us.", Darien told his a year and half old son. He pushed his long dark hair out of his face, hoping he could talk Lena into getting the boy a haircut before he starts looking like a girl. Ryker smiled and placed his head down on Darien shoulder and made his attempts to say I love you.

Darien was nervous when he found out Lena was pregnant, he wasn't sure if he was even ready to become a father and if he would even be a good father. He was actually scared as hell, knowing his childhood wasn't the best and thought he wouldn't the best father.

He was even scared to hold Ryker and not just because he was so tiny.

But Ryker must have been the best next thing to ever happen to Darien in his life. He loved his son to death and would never do anything to hurt him. He wanted to make sure to give Ryker everything he needed and supported him every which way.

He looked at Lena and saw a happy smiling face and he was confused, feeling as if she knew something he didn't. "What?", he asked, chuckling.

She shook her head, "Nothing, but Ryker has something to tell you, don't you?"

Ryker poked at the Zodiac tattoo's on Darien's chest were he added to more Zodiac on a Scorpio for Lena and the Aries for Ryker, "I-I going to be a bi-big brober.", Ryker said and Darien swore he almost dropped Ryker.

Darien head snapped to Lena and she was grinning, running her hands down her pretty big shirt and she did have a bump he never noticed until now she pointed it out and nodded, "I feel like this one going to be a girl this time.".

"Oh wow, that's um...quick.", he said, sounding as shock as he was.

"I know.", she said, smiling. "But I always did want a big family and if it's a girl, I like the name Darcy or Luna."

Darien chuckled nervously, "Kind of early to be thinking of names right now, Lena.".

"I know, but their just suggestions.", she said, then her smiled dropped. "Aren't you excited?".

Darien realized she might have felt if he didn't want this baby cause of his lack of excitement, but he isn't sure how he felt. He was happy she's pregnant, but that means another baby and Ryker a lot right now. He did like the sound of having a daughter though, have the American dream family with a nice house with one son and one daughter, but knowing Lena, she'll probably want two more, but hopefully he can get her to hold off having more after this one until later.

He smiled and reached out, holding her arm, "Of course I am, I'm just surprised. Now I know why you went to the doctors yesterday.", he said, bending down to kiss her. "I like those names to.".

She gave him her happy smile he loved to see, "Great, cause I have more news.".

"Hmm?", he questioned.

"It's twins!", she said, smiling bigger if possible.

Oh, jeez, Darien tiredly thoughts of the nights waking up, but he kept on smiling at the idea of the perfect family for him.