Extra #Two.

Lena wasn't sure if she could take it anymore. She ran her hands through her hair and sighed as Darien closed the hood of the car and ran back into the car, blowing heat into his hands. "Just give it a few moments.", he said since the car as suddenly just stopped and they were stranding in the middle of the wood. In winter. At night.

How long have we been together, Lena questioned herself. Five of six years?

Maybe he's growing tired, maybe he thinks they've been together two long. What guy in their right mind would want to stay in that kind of relationship? It was always different watching her brothers, they were the wolves and they knew they'll never lose those feelings. But Darien a normal guys. Of course they had their fights and break up, but they would always be get back together.

She was scared out of her mind. Could the rumors be true? Is Darien seeing someone else? It was just one hug and kiss on the cheek. Why is she over reacting about this? Girls have always thrown themselves at Darien, but he would always tear them off him. Why shouldn't she trust Darien? He never given her a reason not to before. They love each other.

The image of him and that girl kept coming up in her mind though. He was actually smiling also. He was in a coffee shop with her and some of Lena's girlfriends were going past and saw them. They got up and she hugged him, kissing his cheek.

Darien chuckled and turned in his seat, "Freezing cold out, isn't it? How I would kill to have that amazing body heat right now.".

Lena just closed her eyes when she felt the tears, she have been hearing a lot more rumors spreading around town about Darien. Of course she never believed them, she trusts Darien. They never had evidence, but when a picutre came up, she starting to wonder if they were all true.

"Lena, what's wrong?", Darien asked.

Lena bit down on her bottom lip and shook her head, not wanting to talk to him.

"Lena, come on. Talk to me.", he said.

She forced herself to chuckle, "Remember how I use to say that to you? How I kept pesting you until you told me? God, I must have been so annoying.".

"Your avoiding the question.", he said. "Come on, spit it out.".

Lena licked her dry nervous lips and turned her head to him, fighting back the tears, "Are you...", she hesitated, wondering if this was the right time. He gave her an look to go on and she did, "Are you seeing someone else?".

His eyebrows came together as he gave her a confused look. He looked away for a second before looking back at her, "What? Lena, of course not.".

"Lair!", she said. "I want to believe you, but..."

"But what?",

She sighed, "Are you getting bored with me?", she asked, changing the subject a little. "If-if I'm getting boring, Darien, I'll change. I'll dye my hair red or blonde or I'll gain or lose weight, which ever the problem with me you think. But please, Darien, don't leave me.", she said as tears slid down her face.

"Lena, what the hell are you talking about?", he asked, staring at her in completely confusion, shock, and disbelief. "Why would I want you to change, your perfect already.".

"Then why are you with another girl?", she asked. "I don't want to believe those rumors, so many people are talking about you and being with other girls?".

"You mean those people we went to high school with? Lena, their fakes and their haters. They want to break us apart, the only girls I ever am around is the girl in classes and when I'm with you and your friends.", he said.