Extra #One.

Okay, so this is pretty much after Chapter 27, two years later. Lena would be about eighteen and Darien Nineteen. I don't know how many i'll write of these, maybe four like MMM. Also, so many of you guys want to see a extra of Abigail and Scott wedding. Sorry it isn't much, but hey, they're in there!

Lena watched adoringly from the table as Abigail and Scott dance, Scott holding a tiredly looking toddler Jaycee against his chest as they slowed dance to the song. She then looked around the whole room where her other brothers were dancing with their wives and children. Scott and Abigail had such a beautiful wedding and it just made Lena so much excited when it comes to her time.

She couldn't wait to be married and have a family of her own so she could be up there with Darien and dance. But not right now of course, she had to finish her senior year and at least go to college. And teach Darien how to slow dance.

Lena moved her hands that was cupping her face and leaned up from the table, turning her head to Darien who was on his phone. She leaned over and placed her chin on his shoulder. He turned his head, looking down at her amused and confused.

She smiled at him, "Ready to learn how to dance yet?".

His amused look vanish and he looked away.

She sighed and leaned up, wrapping her arms around his strong one, "Darien, come on! We don't dance at any of the schools dances and we didn't at Tristan or Jamie's, I want to have a slow dance with you!", she whined.

"No.", he said stubbornly.

"Please!", she begged. "No one will be watching you, I promise. They'll be watching Scott and Abigail, just one please.".

"They'll notice the one dancing on two left feet, believe me.", he said. "I'll look like an idiot, I don't want to.". She pulled back when she felt her eyes water up and she sniffled, warning him. He looked at her right when her eyes watered up and he gave a 'oh no' look, "Lena, don't-"

She turned her back to him and put her hands up to her face as tears slipped out, "You don't even care if I want to.", she said as she cried. She just wanted to dance one time tonight! He doesn't even dance with her most of the time when the fast song come on! She has to dance with her brothers or father and some cousin, but never him! It frustrates and upset her.

"Lena, stop! Your brothers are watching!", he said in a panic.

"I don't care!", she said, wiping across her cheeks, happy her eyeliner and mascara were water proof. "Let them!".

"Your signing my death sentence!", he said. "Okay, I'll do it!".

She stopped her crying and she turned around with a smile on her face, "Really?".

He hesitated for a moment, "Yes."

She took his hand and leaded them to the dance floor. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he awkwardly put his hands on her waist, "Okay, just side to side while turning in a circle slowly. It's simple, Darien.", she told him, moving closer to him where they were touching. When they moved, they went in different directions. She giggled, "You go right, I'll go left. No big step, nice and easy ones.".

They began again and it started out just well. She could feel how tense and awkwardly Darien was moving. How a winning MMA award winning guy could have so much confidence on the mat, but when it comes to dancing, he's totally shy. It's one thing she loved and hated about him.

After a moment, she laid her head against his chest, "See, your doing just fine.".

"I feel stupid.", he said.

"You need to loosen up.", she said.

"I can't when your brothers are watching me like they're doing right now.", he said.

Her smile fell and she lent her head up, looking around where her brothers were watching her with a protective look. She groaned and looked back up at Darien, "Don't pay attention to them, they're not watching your dancing, their just watching you.".

"That doesn't make me feel any better, Lena.", he said.

An idea popped in her head and she grinned. She leant up and kissed him hard on his mouth, giving her brother a show. She was never allowed to kiss him in front of her brother or father, but it was sure okay for them to kiss their wives in front of her. So ha!, she thought, but none of them would hear it.

It also loosen Darien up since he didn't seem to much to care anyways. She giggled through the kiss and she leaded them onto dancing again. He was much loosen and it wasn't very awkward anymore. His arms wrapped around her and held her tight against him.

She pulled away from the kiss a second later, "Better?".

He just chuckled at her and she laid her head down his chest as they dance together.

But one the next song, someone tapped her shoulder and she turned her head to see her dad, "I'm cutting in.", he said, not even asking.

Her mom took her place as she went into her dads arm. Her dad spun her around one time and she wrapped her arms around his neck. She giggled and hugged him, "I love you so much.".

"I love you to, Lena.", he said, kissing the side of her head.

She turned and watched Darien dance with her mom. It was a little awkward, but she heard her mom making joke, making him laugh.

"I remember when you when you were one,", her father said. "You loved dancing, you didn't care that you were just jumping.", he said, making her blush. "And you took off your dress, the boys aren't the only one to make a scene are one of the family parties.".

She blushed hard and looked away awkwardly, but couldn't help but smile. She doesn't remember taking her dress off and showing everyone her princess diaper, but she sure does hear about it a lot from family members. "Daddddddy!".

He laughed, "Or while cousin Marcus and Maria cut their cake and I had you to close to the cake and you grabbed a whole hand full of it and smashed it in your face.".

"Okay, I get it!", she said, laughing. "I cause a lot of scenes at wedding, but their good memories.".

"They sure are.", he said and kissed her forehead.

After the song was finished, Lena went over to Darien, "See, that wasn't so bad.".

He shrugged and tried to act cool, "I guess not.".

She rolled her eyes, but chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"Eh, eh!", they heard and they're head snapped down to see a mouth chocolate covered Jaycee holding her arms up to them. Lena bent down and picked her adorble niece who didn't look so please. The poor thing moan in pain a little and rubbed her tummy.

"Aw, does somebody have a tummy ach?", Lena asked. "Eat to much cake?". Jaycee just moaned some more and held her arms out to Darien, wanting him to take her. "Aw, do you want Darien to hold you now?".

She didn't nod or anything but throw her arm towards him. Darien hesitated, looking like he was deciding if taking the small girl was a good idea. He did though and placed her on his waist. She laid her head on his shoulder and yawn.

Lena decided to watch Jaycee since she wanted to let Abigail and Scott have their time together without having to worry.

"Why are you giving that--oh god no!", Darien yelled in a panic when Jaycee threw up on his light blue shirt. Chocolate chunks of cake and icing was everywhere. Lena brought her hand up to her mouth, covering her grin, and trying so hard not to brust into laughter.