Extra #Four.

Darien walked a few feet away from Ryker before turning back to him, "Okay, Ryker, just swing when I throw it.".

Ryker threw the bat away, "No! I just want to go back to playing in the flowers.".

More like the dirt, he thought. Ryker was one of those boys who were messy and always liked playing in the dirt and playing with all the bugs and shit. He loved it even more when it rains and plays in the mud, but it pisses Lena's off when he comes inside. She wanted Darien to try to get into doing something else in his time, so he trying to teach him baseball.

"No. Pick the bat back up and lets make mommy happy.", he said and Ryker stubbornly shook his head. "Don't make me count to five, Ryker. One,", he started. "Two...three...", he saw the hesitation in his sons eyes. Both him and Lena always doing the count to five thing when he doesn't listen cause he always does what he told before five. Not like Darien or Lena has ever laid a hand on him, but there nothing more he loves more then the dirt is TV, his second favorite thing and they could easily take it away from him. He learn t that one time Darien got to five and Ryker was begging for forgiveness later. "Four!".

"Okay!", he said, grumbling under his voice as he bent down to pick up the bat. Ryker was only four, but he was very smart for his age. Gets it from his mother.

"What was that, Ryker?", Darien asked, turning his head to the side at his son grumbling.

"Nothing!", he said.

"Good.", he said, before throwing the ball at Ryker and Ryker swung, but missed. It rolled behind Ryker a little, "That's okay, good pick it up and throw it back. We'll try again.".

"But daddy!!", Ryker whined. "I don't wanna!".

The back door porch door opened and Lena game out with both of the Twins in her arms. Lena was only half right when she found out she was pregnant, they had one girl and one boy, Brayden Mikael and Darcy Luna Stefanie. Lena wanted to use her to two favorite girl names since she was afraid if they do decide to have another kid, it might be a boy again. And Stefanie was his mother middle name since Rebekah was already used by the family cat that Lena and her gotten use to, but they still have their moment. The feline nine years old, but she was important to the family.

She played then on the porch floor on a blanket, but they crawled around.

"Do what your dad tells you, Ryker.", she told him. "I think your favorite cartoon show coming out with a new episode, isn't it?".

Ryker growl and he turned, picking the ball back up and throw it at Darien. Darien caught it chuckling, "I'll make you a deal, Ryker, hit it at least two times and your done.".

His eyes shined, "Really?".

"Yes, now lets get to it. I really don't want to do this either.", he whispered at the last sentence and Lena pointed a warning finger at him.

Darien tossed the ball at Ryker and he missed. Again, Ryker throw it back and he missed the third time. Then the fourth. The Fifth and the sixth.

Ryker groan and sat on the ground, "I'm tired now!".

"No, no, come on. Get back up.", he said.

Lena put the kids in there seats, buckling them up. "He's right, Ryker.", she said as she walked off the porch and over to him. "You may be a Call, but your also a Russo, it's in your blood to be the best at sports.", she said, going behind him and position him. "Here, I'll do it with you.", she said, putting her hands over his. "Throw it, Darien.".

He shrugged, doing what she said.

He watched as she help him swing it. The bat actually the bat and make it fly a few feet.

"See, easy.", she said, kissing his cheeks.

He looked surprised in a happy way, "More! More! Again! I wan to do it on my own though!".

Lena chuckled as she walked back up the porch and Darien grabbed the ball, throwing it Ryker. It barley hit the bat, but it did and Ryker jumped excitedly, "Again!".

This could go on all day, Darien thought.

*

Lena checked up on Ryker at night, slowly opening her door and made sure her trouble making son was asleep, which he was. He was spread out on the bed, knock out. She wanted to chuckle when she thought it was just like a picture of Darien, but in a four year old body. They looked so much alike; dark brown hair, his beautiful brown eyes that are warm then they were in the beginning, his skin is lightly tan, and just acts like Darien through and through. Always giving Lena a headache, but can't help but love.

She closed the door when she went to the twins room and tip toed in. Both her babies were well asleep, but they'll be awake again later in the night she sure. She was so sure she was having two girls, she kind of wanted girls. She spent her whole life with boys, but no matter what, she would never give Brayden up. He diffently like Darien also though. Darcy was like Lena a little, but more like Darien. She knew she was in a long turn of a run since their all like their daddy.

She sneaked back out and went into her room where Darien was, looking over a few papers. She crawled into bed next to him, "Hey Darien, I gotta tell you something.".

His body stiffen and his turned around a little, "Your not pregnant again, right?".

She found it amusing, "No, of course not. I'm on the shot, remember.".

"Oh good.", he said, turning back to his papers. "What's up?".

"Do you remember when we first met?", she asked.

"Yeah, you were stalking me.", he said and she glared at his back.

"I was not stalking, I was observing!", she said.

He chuckled, "Right. So what about it.".

"You never did tell me what you thought of me.", she said. "Like, what was your fist impression of me?'.

"I thought you were crazy.", he said, chuckling and she his his arm. He chuckled more and moved the paper, turning and laid down next to her, "Forreal? I did think you were a little annoying, but I knew you were beautiful. Really beautiful and cute and was just like a ray of sunshine.".

She smiled and put a hand around his neck, "Do you still think we would be together till this day if I was a normal girl?".

He took her hand that was around his neck into his, "I'm sure we would have found our way to each other some how. Lena, if it wasn't for you, God know what would be happening me to me right now. It was like with Ric and his wife, their both human and he happy she met him. We both have boring lives with a happy family, something I wouldn't want to change for anything. I just can't believe you still wanted me, a bi-polar crazy rebellious boy. I was horrible to you.".

"Well I did ask myself that too.", she sarcastically said, rolling her eyes.

"Ha-ha,", he sarcastically said. "Okay, now your turn. What did you think of me? Handsome I'm sure.", he said while grinning.

"Yeah, but after having one conversation with you and you almost beating up Joey White on your first day, I knew you were trouble, Wolverine.", she said.

"Well I always did want to an X-Men character.", he said and she giggled. "Grow some facial hair, then do you think I'll look like Hugh Jackman, huh Sunshine?", he asked, turning his head to the side and tilt it up a little, making her giggle more. That's another thing she loved oh so much about him, he makes her laugh so much. "You'll be my forbidden Jean Grey.".

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, leaning on a him a little, before pulling away, "Lets just be Lena and Darien, our story is pretty amazing on it's own.", she said, before kissing him again.

********************************* 

Omg, omg, omg, hold back your crying Marisa! I just want to cry cause it's over now. :'(. But all good thing must come to an end. But have no fear, there is one more Russo story I'm writing. I thought they would be so unqiue (Well, different from most of the other ones on here hehe) and it's about *drum, drum, drum!!* Jaycee!! Go check it out, it's called My Warlock Mate!

IF OU HAVEN'T, FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER. @maroon1479x ILL FOLLOW BACK!