Chapter Ten.

Lena decided when while soccer practice that if she wants revenge on Darien for rejecting her in front of her schoolmates, she'll just embarrass him back. When she got home, she looked in her snack closet where lots of snack that don't get eat much were and looked for the stalest food.

Of the fourth shelf she saw a box of chocolate donuts and she grabbed them, looking at the date. They were a month and half old. The box wasn't opened and Lena decided they were a good choice. She grinned, "Oh Darien, you're making this so much fun."

The next day she came to school, she was happy to see Darien made here on time today while everyone was in the hallway. She took the box of donuts out and walked over to him.

He felt her presence and turned his head. He looked turned from tiredness to annoyance, "Oh great, what do you want to today, Sunshine?”

"Sorry."

He looked down at her confused and as if she was crazy, "Excuse me, Sunshine?'.

"I said I was sorry for being 'annoying' and I bought you these, showing you how sorry I am. I'm not much of a good baker, but I thought these would please you.” she said, holding the box up to him.

He raised an eyebrow, "Donuts?” he asked.

"If that's what they look like, yes.” she said. "I promise I'll leave you alone, Wolverine. Even, you look hungry. What's the harm?”

He hesitated, but reached out and took them. He looked at the closed box and grinned, "Sure, I'll take your little gift. But I'm not bring anything for you tomorrow.”

She smiled and held her hands up, "I'm not asking. See you, Wolverine.” she said, walking around him, swayed her hips side to side a little more she usually does and she felt his eyes on her lower back at her butt.

When she got to her locker a few moments later and put her code in, she was happy her good hearing focused on Darien and she heard the tap being cut apart and the box opened. Lena turned her head and watched Darien take open and take a bite. He chewed a few times before slowing down before he stopped and his face turned into disgust. He reached into his mouth and took out some greenish looking stuff.

Lena didn't realized they had mold on them and that just made it better! Darien dropped the box and spit in the near trash can. The people around him looked at him as he was crazy and Lena chuckled.

When Darien stopped throwing up and he turned his head to glare at Lena, she felt like she was in for it now from the evil look he gave her. But showing he wasn't scaring her since he wasn't, she smirked, grabbed her books, binder, and closed her locker before going to class before waving by to him.

She knew she was finished now; she would have to think of more things to embarrass him because knowing Darien to know he isn't the type to just let that slid. And from what happened on Friday, she knew it was going to be far worse than that little stunt.

*

Once Darien heard about a guy who could easily break into lockers, he found a junior name Kevin and he grabbed him by his polo collar at lunch time. No was one was in his junior hall and Darien slammed him against the walls since lockers would make too much sounds.