Chapter Twenty-Two.

"Darien, Darien, wake up.", Lena said, shaking Darien body. She was worried, he wouldn't wake up! He was still alive, but he was breathing hard. She was scared and worried for him. "Darien, please.", she said, tears slipping down her face.

She heard rustling and she looked forward to see her brother walking out of the forest.

Tears slipped down her face, "Help me carry him, please, Jamie.", she said. "He-he wont wake up, I'm scared.".

Jamie turned back and groaned, picking Darien up, "Damnit, Lena, I thought you said you were going home!".

"I was, but I heard him and I ran. Joey Wright and some of his friends were beating him up and-"

"Please tell me you didn't harm them or anything.", he said as he turned and they walked quickly towards their house.

"Of course not.", she said. "I just pulled one of them off him and they all ran away. But Darien saw me change back and he then fainted.".

"You probably did that.", he said. "Lets just hope he thought he was imaging things.".

"He knows, Jamie. He is soon, I'm not keeping it from him anymore. I mean, he's going to start questioning me anyways.", she said. "God, I hope he doesn't hate me.".

"He wont.", Jamie said. "He's breathing, but it's hard. He's going to need a hospital.".

"I know.", she said. "Please let him be alright.", she prayed to whoever was suppose to be there. God, spirits, anything, let him be alright, she thoughtwatch his dangling head and was happy they were getting closer and closer.

Five minutes later, they got to the outskirt of the woods to their house. Lena grabbed her dress and through it as and she grabbed Jamie shorts as they hurried up the steps and Lena opened the door for him to go in through.

"Lena did something bad!", Jamie said and she glared at his back.

"I did not! I was helping him!", she said as her parents look at them in shocked as they got up from the coach and Jamie placed Darien on the coach. Lena through Jamie his short, going to Darien side. She sat on the floor and ran her hands through his hair.

"Lena, what happened?", her dad said in a voice she never heard him talk to her before but the boys. His voice was boss like and she hesitantly looked up at him. "I thought you to were going out for a run.".

"We were.", she said quickly. "But...but, we saw Darien in the woods and we left, but then I heard him yell and came back, finding four guys I go to school with beating the crap out of hm. Daddy, please, help him.".

"Why were they beating him up?", her mom asked.

Lena bit her lower lip, "Well, because, one of them like me and he was mad when I choose Darien over him.".

"What?", they both said in surprised.

"Mom, dad, we need to get help and-", she was cut off when she heard Darien groaned and she looked at him to see him moving his head and groaning in pain. "Darien, open your eyes. Your okay now.".

Darien slowly opened his eyes and turned his head towards Lena. She gave him a smile and he looked like he was about to go out of it again, "You were naked.", he said and Lena neck and face burnt red as he passed out again.

"Oh Lena!", her dad said. "Please tell me he didn't see you transform back.".

"I was trying to help him.", she said. "Sorry I don't transform back in cloths, they just end up ripping off me.", she said in a 'duh' way. "Daddy, please, help him. He might have a concussion.".