Chapter Fifteen.

When Darien stepped out of the bathroom after brushing his teeth, he almost bumped into Ash. Ash had a half smirk on his face as he held out two pills and a glass of water.

Darien walked around him, "I'm fine.” he said, walking into his bedroom to grab his jacket.

"You know what your therapist said, they calm you down.” he said. "You haven't been taking them the last two year and I think it's time again.”

"Because I got in one fight?” Darien asked. "Barley even a fight since he didn't even get back up. I'm fine, Ash, I swear. I'm not taking them. I'm not crazy.”

"I'm not saying that, man. But maybe you should just start taking them just in case. We down need what happened a couple of year ago to happen again.” he said and Darien stood in his place, lowering his head.

"I'm fine.” he said.

"You say it, but are you really, Darien?” he asked and Darien groaned at him. "Look, not to sound like your old therapist, but all I'm trying to do is watch out for you, Darien. You have crazy mood swing, you hit the air in your sleep, and you talk in your sleep sometimes to.”

"A lot of people talk in their sleep.” Darien said, throwing his jacket on. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to be somewhere.”

Ash stepped in his way, "Not before you take them. I won’t let you leave this house until you do, man.”

Darien glared at Ash, his hands balled up in a fist. He doesn't want to take them because they always made him sleepy or weak. Doctors told him it would wear off in a couple of weeks, but Darien hated not feeling in control. It was a lie anyways. Those pills were supposed to make him that to him so he doesn't force himself to get anymore fight after what happened between him and another boy. . .

"Whatever.", Darien said, taking them and grabbed the water. He popped them in his mouth and took a sip of water.

"Okay, now open.” Ash said and Darien gave him a look. "Hey, Aunt Judith said you would always hide them in your mouth until you were alone and throw them away.

Damnit, he thought, taking another sip of water and swallowed them this time. Darien opened his mouth and moved his tongue up to show Ash.

"Good boy.” he said, patting Darien back before Darien walked around him and walked over to the door. "Now go have fun with your girlfriend.”

Darien turned his head around and gave Ash a look before leaving the apartment.

*

Lena munched down on a chocolate chip muffin as she waited for Darien to show up. It was close to three and she was excited! But she was also hungry from worrying about her cloths and hair. She had to change her outfit four times and hair style cause she wanted to look cute but not go over board since they'll just be hanging out at his apartment! She couldn't even choose between straight, curly, wavy, or adorable bun. She spent three hours obsessing over it and being a werewolf who hunger was worse than a teenage boy, she was ready to have another one after she finished.