Chapter Eleven.

Lena was on the roof of her house, looking up at the sky. The moon was full and bright, a good chance to go out running. Around the time the moon was full and the light shown down on her, she felt so much strong. And she wanted to run, but she also felt depressed.

What could he be hiding?, she thought to herself, trying to figure something Darien out. She knows his past can't be good, but how bad was it? Bad like Abigail's family was? Lena hated thinking about someone hurting Darien and it made her want to kill. She understands everything that Scott felt for Abigail when he first met her.

She forced her butt up and she went over to the edge of the foot, bending a little before she jumped off the roof and landed on all four. She got up from the ground and looked at the kitchen widow were she saw Jamie and Sophia holding and teasing each other. Lena felt jealousy purring inside her, wanting that. She never realized how lonely she was and that she wanted Darien's arms around her, holding her and looking down at her as if she was the only one in the world.

But he's too stubborn and whatever going on with him, it's holding him back. She got on his bad side already, so how can she fix it? He won’t talk about anything from the past and she knows that since when he flipped out on her at the pizza place last weekend.

She walked over towards the forest and taking off her closed. She placed it in a place she would find and ran further into the forest before she shifted, running.

She ran for miles, not sure how many. But she loved the feeling of the window pulling threw her fur and she felt like she was running faster. This was a good feeling inside of and it made her feel more confident for Friday match.

*

The next day, Darien didn't show up for school. Not even coming in late and Lena felt hollow and alone all day. She ignored the people who chuckled and hear there about her freak out yesterday, not caring how them.

She didn't flirt with Joey at all day, just stood next to him when they were together. He asked what's wrong and she didn't tell him, just forcing a brave smile and said 'nothing'. What a lie.

After school, she had an excuse to go over to Darien house. She collected all the homework he would need to do and made her way over to his house after soccer practice. She went into his building and went over to the elevator, pressed the button, and when the doors opened, she went it. She felt kind of awkward being the same place where Darien just freaked out yesterday.

She nervously played with her white V-neck shirt and hoped she could Darien to talk to her. He should be able to talk to without hesitation no matter what. They should trust each other. Lena snorted, knowing that isn't the case right now.

When the doors opened, she walked out and went over to Darien apartment. She knocked on the door and waited until the doors opened. When the doors opened, heat rose up Lena neck to her face and she couldn't help her eyes widen a little when a shirtless Darien opened the door. She looked at his tan chest and stomach. He didn't have muscles like her brothers did or even Joey which she seen Becca dragged her to watch him and his team practice one time in the summer and most of them very running around shirtless, but Darien still had Adonis kind of body.