Chapter Twenty-Seven.

Lena made a snotty face and grumbled under face, just wanting Darien to hurry up. She was having this feeling she didn't belong here and she snorted. She was here first. Rebekah was on the counter, keeping an close eye on Lena. Lena bared her teeth and growled lowly at the cat so Ash wouldn't hear her, but enough for the kitten. Lena cursed Ash for letting Darien keep that feline.

The kitten hissed, glaring at Lena.

Darien door opened and he came out in grey sweat pant and a black t-shirt. Today he was going to the his first MMA meeting and Mr. Beckett had warned him wear work out closed cause their going to want to see how good he is. And Ash was driving the both to it cause he wants to see how good his cousin is.

He walked over to them, "I see you two were in control while I was gone.", he said as he picked Rebelah up and she purred, rubbing her neck against his and Lena was tempted to grab her and throw her out the window. She was tempting her!

Lena glared and leaned towards the feline, "Just remember this, I'm still his favorite girl.".

The kitten just glared at her as Darien scratched the top of her head.

Darien through his arm over Lena's shoulder and pulled her into his chest, "You both are my favorite, I just can't make out with cat.".

Darien phone then ranged and he took it out of his back pocket, reading the text. "Time to go, don't burn down the apartment, Rebekah.", he said as he set the cat down on the floor and even tried to follow them out. Lena was the last to go out and she smirked and waved by to Rebekah before closing the door on the angry cat.

*

Lena face turned into an 'ouch' kind of look when a guy around Darien age slammed Darien right into the blue mat and held him in a position that looked painful while Ash was beside her, chuckling. When Darien didn't fight back or gave the sign he surrenders, the guy got off him and helped Darien up a he rubbed his neck, "Damnit.".

"Your good for a newbie.", the guy said. "But don't think you can beat me any time soon, I've been doing this for three years.".

"Yeah, sure.", Darien said before walking over back to Lena and Ash.

"Wanna try something else?", Lena asked, hoping he'll agree. She didn't like watching him get beat up. "I hear yoga also a good way to relieve stress.".

"Are you kidding?", he asked. "I'm loving it here, the adrenaline is amazing."

Not what she wanted to hear, but she continued to smile and patted his back, "Okay.".

After getting a drink of water, Darien went back to over one of the instructor and showed him some moves he could do. Darien then practiced with one of the boys who was new and he was no match compared to Darien since Darien was bigger and stronger.

After an hour of Darien first day, Lena could tell Darien loved MMA cause he had a smile she only ever seen when she does something, but she could tell he has real big passion-even if it's fighting and if made him happy, it makes her happy.

His instructor who was name Chris had his arm over Darien shoulder and pointed as they walked over where Darien stuff was, "I like you, Darien, I can see real potential in you. You'll need to work out at five times a week, eat lots of proteins, I'll teach you everything you need to know. It all be on the form I'll give you, but I'll warn you first, if this effect your grades, you'll have to stop until you pull them up. Understand?".

"Yeah.", Darien said. "Don't worry, with her, she'll forced me to do my work until my eyes bleed.", he said, chuckling as he pointed at Lena who glared back at him.