Chapter Twenty-Six.

Last game, Lena, you can do this! If you lose this game tonight, you'll feel like your failed! Next season is to far away! Faster!, Lena thought as she kicked the soccer ball towards the net, dodging other girls who were trying to go past her. She was tired, sweaty, but the feeling of winning was to over powering. Even, how would it look if she lost a game with all her brothers here? They'll mock her forever.

"Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!", she heard yelling from the bleachers when she was only a few feet from the goalie. She threw her leg back and hard as she could, she kicked it and the girl in the goalie looked nervous, but she tried to block the soccer ball from coming but messed it and hit the back of the net.

People cheered as Lena threw her arms up in the aid and cried with excitement. Her team won by five more points and she was excited. She was then knocked to the ground by her teammates and she chuckled.

After another proud lecture from her coach about, she left the girls locker room and the school building to go meet her family and Darien outside. When she walked outside, she saw little Nikki punching at Darien leg and Darien looked annoyed. She chuckled and when she got behind her nephew, she picked him and shook him a little, "What are you doing you little monster?".

"He gave me a funny look!", he said. "See, he's still doing it".

She laughed and put him down, "That's how he always look.", she said as he turned to her. "But don't worry, I'm trying to change that mean look to a happy one.", she said and Darien rolled his eyes.

She hugged all her brothers. Shay decided to make an appearance today to her surprise. He didn't want to miss out on her big win and she hugged all the girls. She then hugged her parents.

Darien then wrapped his arms around her, "Your brothers are trying to force me into playing football next year.".

She chuckled, "You don't like football?".

"No.", he said. "I don't like any sport. Please tell me this is all of them because your brother Shay's been giving me the look and--what the hell?", he said as he looked down at his leg to see three year old Ace scooping threw his jacket pockets.

Lena picked Ace up, "Where's my hug?".

He giggled, "I wuv you Auntie Lena.", he said as he hugged her and she was over took by cuteness.

She put him down and he joined Nikki.

"There is to many kids.", Darien said and she chuckled.

*

Darien sat on the steps of the porch as he watched Lena and her brothers all werewolf in the front yard as they wrestled. The boys girlfriend and wives were on the porch, talking and laughing. And the kids were all playing, buddle up in jackets near their mothers.

Darien couldn't help but feel a little bored. He didn't have anyone to talk to and he was to bruised up already to joined Lena's brothers in wrestling while they were humans. He watched the wolves, still finding it all strange. He wonders if there are any other mythical creatures out there like vampires and fairies. He almost snorted, Lena would have told him if their was.

He felt someone come behind him and he turned a little to see Lena's bother Scott's girlfriend wobble down next to him and sit down. She breathed out tiredly and put a hand on her stomach, "Be lucky you're a guy.", she said, chuckling. "So how's Rebekah?".

"Okay, I guess.", he said.

"I know we didn't get to talk much yesterday and I pushed on a kitten on you to take care of, but Lena told me about your past. I hope your not mad she did.", she said, fixing the beanie hat on her head.