Grudge.

Kousu wanted to know how Dan Hua and Sai knew each other but anytime he asked Sai, Sai would change the topic or pretend to not hear. Whatever Sai and Dan Hua were hiding, Kousu had to know. Kousu sat on the meeting table with other top assassins discussing their plans, they all had good ideas and were all focused but Kousu was lost in thoughts. He kept on pressing the little button on top of his pen and it made a clicking sound which alerted the other top assassins.

Dan Hua had been staring at Kousu all the while. Kousu wasn't the type to get distracted when it came to assassination but now his mind had escaped out of the room. Dan Hua called out" Kousu!"

Immediately Kousu reconnected back to the present and dropped the pen down, he turned over to the nine assassin's all staring at him. Kousu responded. " Ahh! Sorry I was just thinking about a way to...um... Yes, a plan to kill Kai Chu!"

The men stared at Kousu. They expected much more for him.

Uncle Meng took a glance at Kousu before he sighed and spoke up. " A–Xing we have decided on what we need to do. "

There was an outbreak of silence in the room and all the top assassins turned their gaze to uncle Meng.

Uncle Meng continued with a serious face on. " The Horn gang has always been our enemy. They have betrayed us and several other gang members. We all foolishly thought that killing their leader would be enough to strike them down but instead their power only increased and their leader Kai Chu wouldn't rest until he kills Soul Catcher and puts an end to our assassination group. For years we have been ignoring this fact and have tried multiple ways to avoid colliding with them. But we have had enough of them killing our members. We can't just stand and wait for them to bring a peace treaty. We have tried peace but now all we want is war. On the twenty fourth of October on A–Xing's birthday there will be a party at the ChuangShi Hotel. All the members of the Horn gang will be there. The party is for the celebration of their gang's birthday. Kai Chu will be there and other founding members too. Kousu, Dan Hua, Dang YingWei, Ming Ming and Wu Suyu. you will dress up as waiters. Get as much information as you can and send it to us. You each will be given a drug, place it in their drinks and make sure everyone one of them has it. Once they drink it the rest of you will start attacking and Kousu will send the signal to the rest of us. No matter what even if we don't manage to kill all of them. Do not let the police catch you!"

Everyone nodded and the meeting came to a close. October twenty–fourth was only a month away which meant they all had to prepare as soon as possible.

Dan Hua signaled for Kousu to follow him and Kousu did. They walked to an old Car dump and then Dan Hua finally spoke. " How do you know Li Huan?"

Kousu was confused. " Li Huan."

Dan Hua turned over to Kousu. Once he saw Kousu's confused expression he explained further. " Sai!"

Kousu didn't think Li Huan was Sai. but he soon realized that was what Dan Hua called Sai the day they met. " Oh Li Huan. That's why his brother is Li Chen. His surname is Li but how did you expect me to know his name was Huan? Everyone calls him Sai?"

Dan Hua turned over to Kousu. " This isn't a joke Kousu!"

Kousu didn't find any of it as a joke. But with the look on Dan Hua's face he knew this was serious business. Kousu sat on one of the broken cars as he took out his cigarette and lit it up. " I don't know what happened between you and Sai in the past. But none of that affects me! Sai is a good guy, he has never laid a finger on me ...I trust Sai. Got it!"

Dan Hua chuckled, " Why would I tell you about me and that bastard's past history? Tch! Like I care about that dipshit. I never asked you to hate Sai from me. You and Sai have history, you know."

Kousu was confused. What kind of history did him and Sai have? Sai was just a friend of his and they had never met before Kousu return to China. Or was there something Kousu had forgotten?

Dan Hua took a look around the dump and smiled. He hated Sai and wanted to make Sai rot in hell. But he was not going to make Kousu hate Sai because of him. Rather he was going to remind Kousu of a dark past memory hidden away. " Do you remember Li HuaWei?"

Kousu's hand shook to the point that his cigarette fell to the ground. His head started to ache and he bent over a little. " Why the hell would you say that name without warning me?"

Seeing this, Dan Hua smiled. Not only had he gotten Kousu interested, he was also bringing back all the negative memories Kousu had hidden away.

Dan Hua smiled, " Remember Li HuaWei had two brothers. "

Kousu nodded. He still didn't get where Dan Hua was getting too but he wanted to end things fast. " What about them? "

Dan Hua, " ha...Li HuaWei, Li Chen and Li Huan Sai are brothers. They all have different fathers but the same mother."

Kousu was shocked with fright, his hand shook rapidly and his breathing became so loud. Even Dan Hua could hear. " Imagine how much hate Sai would have towards you. I remember when me and him were friends he told me he won't rest till he found Soul Catcher. He really hates you . Did you know Li HuaWei was the only one Sai looked up to. And the only person who truly cared about Sai. What do you think Sai will do when he finds out you are Soul Catcher?"