Assistant captain.

Kousu was frozen on the spot, this was the first time he had heard such a thick demanding voice. He accidentally slapped Sai but didn't expect it to leave a mark.

—just a slap could cause him to get so angry. I am truly dead.

Kousu and Sai were still on the bed, Sai's face was covered by his hand and Kousu's body remained stiff and petrified.

Kousu shifted a little, hiding his fright and finally speaking up " you caused it. You shouldn't have removed my mask... "

".."

"Okay you know what, I will do whatever you want but I will only give you three wishes so don't waste it!"

Sai was silent for a while, but he soon started laughing.

Kousu was annoyed and astonished " hey you asshole. Was that all a joke"

Sai continued laughing even louder this time, his laughter was adorable like a child's.

Kousu only frowned at the playful jerk, he had scared the hell out of him and all he was doing was laughing.

Kousu sighed in relief and pushed Sai onto the bed sitting on his stomach and disgustedly glaring at him.

" Oi! you think it's funny dickhead. Wait till i am finished with you, your mother won't be able to recognise you damn shit. "

Kousu was about to hit Sai when he grabbed his arm." A wish huh "

Sai sat up slightly, holding kousu's waist to prevent him from falling.

" hey let go " the position they sat in was embarrassing for kousu, he was sitting on this complete stranger's thighs.

" okay my first wish is for you to join my gang"

Kousu was confused, it was his time to laugh " Asshole! You really are a psycho"

Kousu stood up from sai and picked up his mask on the bed.

" you said i have three wishes"

" Why me ?" Kousu questioned

Sai sat down for a while thinking of a possible reason why he wanted kousu to join his gang.

" Well, that's because you look really strong. And I also look up to you. Em like my role model"

Kousu laughed again—is this guy a preschooler " Role model. Tch your role model is a crazy lunatic that got kicked by a donkey at a young age "

Sai's eyes sparkled more, his eyes were truly stars." My role model is a lunatic!"

Kousu sighed disgustedly. This guy wasn't scary at all, how could someone this stupid even manage a gang. Was this how stupid this generation of delinquents were?.

Sai smiled again" Will you join "

Kousu thought about it for a second even if he said no there was no way this guy was going to leave him alone like that " Fine "

Sai's face flushed out of excitement, " Well then, you will be my assistant captain " sai's voice had suddenly turned serious as if his manipulating act was over.

— Was I tricked...

。。。。。

The afternoon sun shone brightly and caused vivid shadows to appear on the walls of the classroom. It was break and so every student was up attending to their own business.

Kousu sat next to Renxing who was showing him his collection of delinquent manga.

"Here!. This one is the best. The main character is just like sai, they both like tying their hair back and they both have neck tattoos "

Kousu was still stuck with the recurring trauma of what happened the day before, he still couldn't believe he was stupid enough to fall for sai's manipulation tricks, he felt like punching himself from being this deceived.

The people in his class smiled and chatted while some read books. It wasn't too noisy like normal, the students guessed the delinquents hadn't come or they had a fight to attend to.

But kousu could smell danger coming.

The door was kicked open, the loud creak alerted the other students who decided to stay at attention in case of any delinquents.

Reassured, it was delinquents, they were two and they seemed to have been looking for someone. Kousu ignored the delinquents and immediately took one of Renxing's manga and used it to cover his face.

Sai walked in the room, the girls blushed and the boys bowed their heads in respect to him. They all shouted" Morning president "

Sai didn't bother looking at them, his gaze fell upon every corner of the room searching for his price.

Kousu covered his face well but he was wondering why everywhere had gone quiet even renxing didn't say anything.

Medium sized hands appeared on kousu's manga, the hands slowly removed the book from kousu's face and kousu faked a smile acting surprised.

" oh sai"

Sai smiled at him, he had noticed Kousu from the door. Although Kousu had tied his hair back and wore a face cap, he could still tell his friends from skin.

Sai slowly raised kousu's chin up, he found it easier to talk to kousu like this since he was squatting on his table.

Renxing's eyes had turn pale, he looked like he had seen a ghost. Kousu wished it was a ghost.

" koisu! Why are you hiding your face"

Kousu smiled mockingly " well that's because i don't want to see your face!."

The delinquents behind sai were ready to teach kousu a lesson but sai warned them to back off.

" I am sorry kousu "

Everyone was shocked to hear Sai say sorry to an ordinary student. They wondered if the apocalypse was about to happen.

" Tch! Like I care, keep your damn sorry to yourself!" Kousu scolded

Kousu hesitated but asked " what do you want? "

Sai suddenly looked confused, he had forgotten.

Li Chen joined in the discussion " Oi!, sai you said we should give him the uniform the gang meeting is tonight "

" ahhh!" Sai smiled.

One of the delinquents handed the uniform to Kousu, but Kousu didn't bother to look at it, it was already an eyesore to him..

Sai chuckled silently as he watched kousu act like a stubborn cat.

" Tonight. Right "

Sai smiled " Tonight"