Trouble 3.

Warning:

This chapter might have inappropriate language and rape. Viewers discretion is advised

From days turned to weeks and Jie jie was still haunted by the death of his best friend. Life had become terrible for him, he avoided going to school, hated the sunlight and hardly ever ate. His mom soon had grown tired of him to the point that she didn't force him to do her bidding. However nothing could compare to the hate and rage he had for Soul Catcher. Just the thought of the name made him want to strangle himself but what hurt him the most was the fact that Jay's last words were sympathy towards Soul Catcher rather than hatred towards such a monster.

In no time, the calls from school increased and jie jie had no choice but to forcefully go back to school.

School hadn't changed and it seemed no one knew that Jay was dead. Looking at the school jie jie felt lonely and empty. His best friend was gone and he couldn't do anything. All he did was run away instead of staying by Jay's side.

Jie jie walked into school and then towards his seat. As he was seated he averted his gaze to where Jay used to formally seat. It was unbelievable to think that Jay would one day leave him and never come back.

He sat down on his chair and dropped his books inside his desk. But he noticed something was inside of it. It was a piece of paper. Jie jie opened it and suddenly he noticed everyone in his class was staring at him disgustedly. He didn't realize it until now. Everyone had been staring at him and gossiping about him all his way to his class. At first he just ignored it but now he could see that there was a bigger meaning to it.

He immediately opened up the piece of paper and what was written on it was ' Gay Freak!'

Jie jie's eyes widened and he turned around to look at his classmates. They all refused to have eye contact with him and they all whispered loudly.

" I can't believe he is gay."

" Is that why he always acts weird?"

" And I thought he was a nice kid."

" I can't believe in PE i removed my shirt in front of him. "

" Is that why he and Jay had an argument?"

" Does that mean he and Jay were dating?"

" How despicable..."

The gossips got louder and louder and the disgust in the students eyes were easily noticeable. Jie jie's breathing had become heavy. How did his classmates know?.He never told anyone about it. He only told jay. Jie jie's nightmares were coming to reality. Everyone knew he was gay and everyone thought of him as disgusting.

Jie jie hid his head under the table to cover his fear. The gossips and prejudice only increased and soon the gossips turned into laughs and mocks.

Suddenly the class went silent as someone shouted. " You guys should shut up!"

Jie jie raised his head to see who had stopped his mockers. He raised his head slightly and saw Do Jin was the one. Jie Jie never thought he would be happy to see Do Jin but now Do Jin was the only way out of his nightmare.

Do jin turned over to jie jie, his face was composed with a serious look on. " Do you think it's funny to make fun of gay people?"

The rest of the class stopped gossiping and looked remorseful.

Do Jin continued. " Good! You know why? "

The rest of the class turned up to look at do jin.

" Because they are human beings like us. But they are weird human beings!" Do Jin laughed out loud, he glared at jie jie with disgust in his eyes but he soon smirked. " Jie jie and sai sitting on a tree!"

The rest of the class chanted. " K.I.S.S.I.N.G!"

Jie jie was confused, shaken and scared. He was tricked by Do Jin. Jie jie matched all the pieces together, Do Jin stole his notebook and told everyone about him being gay.

Do Jin was a true devil.

。。。。

For days jie jie became a slave to Do jin, following his every rule and doing anything Do Jin asked him to. Do Jin had promised him that if he continued being his slave, he might give him back his book. And even if he disagreed there were many ways Do jin would make his life more of hell than it was now.

Jie jie's life had fallen between his eyes and all he could do was endure the pain. His sister's condition had gone worse, Jay was dead and now every day of his life he got bullied and beaten up badly. All he could do was endure the pain and look regretfully at Do jin while Do jin laughed whilst watching him get beaten.

Nothing was going great for him, his mom was more depressed and he hadn't eaten for days because he had to give his school money to his bullies.

Do jin had asked jie jie to follow him to this old warehouse. Which was barely used. The warehouse was deserted and creepy with the roof slightly falling.

Jie jie only followed Do jin because Do jin had promised him his book back and all jie jie could do was hope for the best.

They both walked into the wrecked warehouse. There were about three delinquents there; they seemed to be about sixteen or seventeen. When the delinquents noticed Do Jin they frowned. " It took you long enough!"

Do Jin responded to their query. " At least. I brought him. "

The delinquents averted their gaze to jie jie and gave him a somewhat horny look. They smirked to themselves. The eldest shouted. " Do Jin, you did well. This one will be fun to play with"

Once Do Jin saw the men were satisfied he pushed jie jie to the ground and forcefully tied his hands with a rope.

Jie jie squealed and screamed for help but no one was there to help him. The delinquents walked over to jie jie and tied his mouth preventing him from screaming.

Do Jin got off jie jie and walked over to the side so he could get a good look at jie jie.

Jie jie was still trying to pull free of the delinquents hold. But with two delinquents holding his arm and one holding his leg there was no way out of it. The delinquent holding his leg pulled his trousers down and then his pants. He smiled " This one's hole is really pink. Can't wait to turn it red with my dick!"

The other delinquents nodded. " Yes sir!"

They flipped jie jie over and forced his head to the ground. Jie jie cried and tried to scream but there was no one to save him. The only person there was Do Jin and all Do Jin did was to film it.

Jie jie felt something big and long in his rear end. It felt like a hot rod, it was pushed in and out of him, the pain was unbearable and his breathing became heavy. Jie jie still tried to break through but the delinquents were too strong and the man's private was still in his rear end. Pushing in and out and causing jie jie to squeal and cry for help. The feeling of a hot rod pushed into him; it came in and then out over and over again. Jie jie's stomach cried for help but all he could do was curse Do Jin and hope for his death...