Sai again!

Kousu wondered why he had gotten himself in this kind of situation.

After what Mei Lian said about her having a fiance. Kousu, Huang Ning and Mei Xuan decided to secretly follow Mei Lian on her date.

The three boys were far away from each other in different seats in the cafe so they could get different perspectives of Mei Lian and her date.

Although Kousu was annoyed he was wasting his precious time. He was more annoyed to find that Mei Lian's fiance was Chu Xiongda. Chu Xiongda and Mei Lian had been friends since childhood and once Kousu came along Chu Xiongda grew close to Kousu and treated Kousu like his own brother. So they were indirectly blood brothers but even with the trust Kousu had for Chu Xiongda he was still very overprotective of his sister.

The door to the cafe swung open and Sai walked in. His hair was rough and messed up and his eyes were heavy and sleepy. He walked towards the counter to order a snack. The worker asked Sai to take his seat while his order was still coming. And then he saw Kousu.

Sai was surprised to see Kousu but he was even more surprised by the fact that Kousu was wearing a french outfit. He walked over to Kousu's seat and sat in front of him.

Not noticing Sai, Kousu picked up his newspaper and acted like he was reading while trying to eavesdrop on Mei Lian and Chu Xiongda.

When Sai noticed Kousu's attention was on the people opposite he averted his gaze to them before turning back at kousu and saying. " You shouldn't eavesdrop on people's discussion."

Kousu jumped with surprise; he felt his heart skip a bit from the sudden shock. He hadn't noticed Sai.

Kousu shouted, still aroused. " What the fuck are you doing here!"

Sai leaned back on his seat and blew his hair which had entered his eyes. " I came to get some stuff."

Kousu mocked. " Stuff huh! You think I was born yesterday Dipshit!"

Sai didn't respond to Kousu and once again took a look at the couple Kousu was eavesdropping on. Kousu immediately stood up and covered Sai with his newspaper. He whispered. " Stop looking at them like that! They will know something is up."

Sai smiled at Kousu and Kousu sat back down.

For some reason Sai was interested in why Kousu was staring at the girl. So he asked. " Is she your girlfriend?"

Kousu couldn't hold his laughter in and soon he bursted out with laughter alerting the people around and even Mei Xuan and Huang Ning. " Girlfriend!Tch! That's my cousin."

Sai was shocked," Your cousin!–Then why are you spying on her?"

Kousu dragged Sai's head down and whispered. " You see that guy next to her?"

Sai nodded.

Kousu," That's her boyfriend. They are planning to get married. But I don't trust the guy very well."

Sai didn't look surprised, he already expected this kind of behavior from kousu. " Or you just aren't willing to let go of your cousin."

Kousu was left unable to speak. He didn't expect Sai to say such a thing. Although kousu wanted to act like it wasn't true, at the same time he knew it was true. Kousu changed the topic." Why is your hair rough like that?"

Without thinking Sai answered. "Yesterday I went to the amusement park with Kai Qian."

Kousu had completely forgotten about him and Kai Qian's relationship. He asked again. " Are you guys dating?"

Sai stopped for a while and pulled a serious face before sighing. " Yes."

After hearing what Sai said, Kousu felt a huge lump down his throat. The words Sai said were too hard for him to swallow. He had been so caught up with Jie Jie that he had completely forgotten about Sai and Kai Qian. kousu tried his best to wipe out the jealousy he felt and faked a smile. " Tch! Took ya long enough. The girl's damn pretty and you were just toying with her. She deserves someone better."

Sai smiled. " I am coming over to your place tonight. You wouldn't mind right. "

Confused, kousu asked why." Why?"

Sai stopped in his tracks and had a sudden upset look on before he changed it to a smile again. " We have homework and i need your help"

Kousu," Really? You can just come over anytime you want the window is always open."

Sai chuckled. Kousu had made him look like a burglar. " Also. You look really adorable in the french outfit!"

Kousu flushed. Sai was always like this: he would get serious and then flirt with him. " Go tell that to your girlfriend. I am straight Dickhead. "

Sai smirked. " But if you weren't straight. I would actually date you!"

Kousu picked up the newspaper and threw it at sai. " Tch! Lucky for you I am straight."

From afar Huang Ning and Mei Lian watched Kousu and Sai flirt with each other. Kousu, who was the main reason for them being there, was playing games with his boyfriend. It was indeed a nice and cute scene to watch but they were unable to hear Chu Xiongda and Mei Lian. And somehow both boys felt that Chu Xiongda had already caught on to them.

For some reason Chu Xiongda and Mei Lian had been turning over to Kousu and chuckling while gossiping. Huang Ning knew Chu Xiongda pretty well. Chu Xiongda was smart and talented. He was the head of the Chu company. The Chu company and Akkun company walked hand in hand and were business partners which was how Chu Xiongda and Mei Lian became friends and even now they are still close because both companies have not yet broken their contract. But even though Chu Xiongda and Mei Lian are close. Huang Ning, Mei Xuan and Kousu knew that Chu Xiongda wasn't someone to trust. Chu Xiongda was once a delinquent and he was a former member of the Horn Gang. And Since the Horn Gang had a clash with Kousu; Mei Lian might be a threat.