Delinquents?

Kousu knew he had seen that guy from somewhere. Those golden eyes had left a scar on him for a long time, but he just couldn't figure where he had seen sai before.

He turned around his ready made bed, flinging the bed sheet off. He just couldn't figure out where exactly he had seen sai.

The door slowly creaked open, and his cousin Mei lian walked in. Kousu hadn't noticed her yet. He was still in a confused state pondering on his thoughts.

Mei Lian noticed the change in her brother's behaviour and so questioned him to know if he was truly alright. " Xing xing "

Kousu reconnected to the present " Mei lian why are you here ?"

The question surprised Mei lian since when was she not allowed into her brother's room." I wanted to ask how school was "

" it was fine "

Mei lian was expecting a wider answer than that, " did you make friends "

" yes. I think i need more Chinese lessons it was a little difficult speaking to them"

Mei lian wanted to melt down and cry it was the first time seeing her brother so happy in a very long time" i will get you a teacher "

She smiled.

"Thank you Mei lian "

Mei lian handed Kousu his medicine before heading out and locking the door.

Once Mei lian was gone, kousu lay back on his bed causing a massive thump as the bedspread flung from side to side. He lay down his hand rested upon his head and his annoyed face looked disappointed.

" ha.. I hate this. Why can't I remember him?.....But I didn't see his face too well..... In fact, tomorrow I am going to meet him and see his face again. That way i will find out who he is " kousu chuckled schemingly.

。。。。

Kousu was surprised to see his two friends at the gate; he never expected them to do such a thing. — maybe I can ask renxing about the sai guy.

Kousu walked towards his friends and they smiled at each other.

" Kousu you should be a model"

Jing Hua shouted " stop flirting with kousu, why would he date someone like you "

" what did you say!"

Kousu wasn't prepared for another fight and so took the responsibility to break them apart " i mean it will be a nice change to date someone i have never dated before "

Jing hua and renxing looked at each other before responding

" me too "

". Well not me, " Renxing said proudly.

Kousu only laughed mockingly " tch! You think i can't smell the single aura all around you "

" are you a dog kousu "

" Maybe you are" Kousu enjoyed teasing.

A boy rushed to their corner, the boy seemed to be there for renxing.

" Renxing!..Sai Sai is in the hallway next to our class. A fight "

Kousu could sense the excitement in Renxing's eyes, Renxing turned to both of them before dragging their arms and rushing towards the fight...

It was like the boy had said a fight. The scene wasn't too bloody. There were only six injured boys performing push ups, from guesses they asked to fight sai but got their ass beaten up.

Kousu was impressed by the punishment but it wasn't that special. Even a weakling like him could do push-ups.

In the midst of the fight sai watched with a lollipop in his mouth, he slowly opened his golden eyes and his gaze fell upon kousu he smirked a bit kicking the men and telling them to stay stable

' what was he up to' the people couldn't help but gaze at him, they were confused.

Sai smiled at the delinquent behind him " li Chen I am bored can I play "

The word play made the injured men shiver.

Li Chen smiled at his boss" okay you boys stay in your position "

The boys did as asked.

Sai turned to kousu and smiled. He climbed on top of the boy and jumped from one to another. The boys held their screams so as not to anger sai.

Sai jumped down the last boy and they all fell flat, there was no way their spine was able to deal with such damage.

Sai got closer to Kousu and the people around shifted except from Jing hua and renxing.

Sai played with kousu's long hair for a while.

— does this kid have respect? He just touched my hair without permission.

Kousu was annoyed but also admired his beauty. His hair was black and silky, his golden eyes twinkled like stars, his smile was seductive and his body was well built.

Kousu kept on imagining him shirtless, The only difference was he had clothes on.

Kousu wondered if he truly deserved the award for the most handsome man in china. The world hadn't seen this guy yet.

" What is your name?"

" why should I tell you dick head "

Renxing fainted at the spot.

" Emm because if you do we can be friends "

" who cares about friendship? The last thing I want is to make friends with psychos. My mom already thinks I am mad I can't get more mad than this "

" Okay I will do whatever you want "

Kousu could tell why sai was feared. In reality he was a kid but deep inside a kid a monster was hidden.

He stopped but slowly responded " it's kousu "

" koisu "

" Are you dumb! I said kousu! "

"Koisu "

" you know what shut up "