Changing rooms.

Sai and Kousu proceeded to change. Kousu was a little embarrassed to be shirtless in front of Sai but he soon shifted the bad thoughts away. He removed his goggles and tried to untie his hair but his hair band wasn't removing. He called out to Sai to help him out and Sai came over.

The hair band had been caught in Kousu's hair and it was stuck to the part of Kousu's hair that was tangled.

Kousu asked. " Can you remove it?"

Sai smiled. " Ya! This stuff happens to me a lot". Sai got closer to Kousu and proceeded to remove the band. He tried his best to make sure it didn't hurt and anytime Kousu squealed, Sai would ask if it hurt. But Kousu would only say it was fine.

The hair band was finally removed and Sai handed it over to Kousu. Kousu turned around and picked up the band. " Thanks! I think i should cut my hair"

Sai shouted " No!"

Kousu was surprised by Sai. he was just kidding when he said he was going to cut it. And even if he wanted to, his mom would not allow him.

Kousu laughed at Sai. " What's up with you? You have been acting really strange."

Sai expected Kousu to remember what happened the other night but he guessed Kousu was truly tired. Sai sighed and said. " It's nothing. You just look really pretty with long hair."

Kousu's cheeks turned red as he stammered. " Thank..You"

There were so many things going through Sai's mind. Not only was he annoyed that someone else had touched Kousu's lips but he was also annoyed to see Kousu injured. He lay his head on Kousu's shoulder and sighed. " Kousu may i ask for a favor?"

Kousu wondered what favor Sai would possibly want from him but he was quick to respond. " Ya! Sure!"

Sai raised his head up and played with Kousu's hair before he spoke up. " Can i kiss you?"

Shocked, Kousu pushed Sai away and turned his face over to hide his blushing face.

Sai begged. " Please!"

Kousu couldn't say no to Sai. His puppy eyes were hard to ignore and his manipulative tactics was something Kousu would fall for easily." Fine!"

Sai's cheeks flushed a little and he got closer to Kousu. He held Kousu's cheek and closed the distance between their lips. Kousu's lips were soft and sweet, they were tasty and made Sai's mind go crazy. Sai held unto Kousu's waist and dug deep into Kousu's rear end. It was soft and fluffy, Kousu squeaked anytime Sai touched that part. Sai's hands were cold and he was too rough when touching that part. Sai turned his gaze to Kousu and their eyes met. Kousu immediately blushed and closed his eyes to avoid eye contact with Sai. Kousu had never noticed it before but Sai's eyes were really attractive. The sun–like radiative color in his eyes added to his handsome well made face. His olive skin made his abs show out more and his wet black hair made him look edible. He was really handsome, Sai licked the inner part of Kousu's mouth and explored it. Kousu flinched at it, he was finding it hard to breathe. Sai was just too rough. Sai grabbed onto Kousu's rear end and lifted him up. He sat Kousu on the bench and continued licking the inside's of Kousu's mouth. He let go of Kousu's mouth and stared at Kousu.

Kousu's face was really sexy, his face was as red as his eyes. And his lips were swollen. Sai licked his lips at the sight. This form of Kousu was really sexy, this form was weak and easy to take control of and this side was extremely horny.

Sai got closer to Kousu and played with his hair before saying. " You are really sexy, you know."

Kousu was too busy trying to catch his breath to even pay attention to Sai. Sai chuckled. He wanted to be the only one to see Kousu like this and no one else. Sai walked over to Kousu and pressed his lips against Kousu's again, giving him a sweet and compassionate french kiss. He wanted Kousu to enjoy it too and not only him, he liked Kousu's strawberry flavored lips. " Kousu, I want to be the only one to see you like this. No one else is okay!"

Kousu nodded," Mph!"

Sai smiled at how submissive Kousu was to him, he held unto Kousu's rear end again but then he heard someone coming their way. He immediately took out his jacket and covered Kousu and then the door swung open.

The referee came in and when he saw Kousu and Sai he wondered what they had been up to. He spoke. " The next swimming competition is next week but this time it is against another school so you guys better prepare"

Sai nodded and when the man was done he left. Sai turned over to Kousu expecting him to say something but Kousu was silent so Sai decided to take a look at Kousu, but he was surprised to see Kousu crying. " Why are you crying?"

Kousu sniffed." What the hell did you think you were doing? We would have gotten caught."

Sai chuckled even more, so Kousu cried whenever he got shocked or surprised. He was learning more about Kousu everyday. He reassured Kousu, " There is no need to worry! He didn't catch us. So we are safe. "

Kousu was still unsure of why Sai kissed him so he asked. " Why did you kiss me?"

Sai stopped on his tracks and stared at Kousu for a while. He answered. " I don't know. I guess you are just too pretty!"

Kousu kicked sai. This was no time to joke. Sai couldn't just keep on kissing him and expect him not to get horny. This wasn't something friends do and even though Kousu didn't have many friends he was sure of it. " Tch! Don't do that again if you don't have a reason."

Sai was unsure why Kousu's tone had suddenly gone sharp; Was he was annoyed.