Trouble.

Jie jie never thought he would one day bring Do jin to his home but now he agreed to let Do Jin come over. Do jin had been quiet ever since he got off the train and Jie jie was starting to wonder if it was because he was in a totally different area.

Both boys had walked for miles to get to Jie jie's house, he was really unlucky because of how far his house was from the train station. Every morning Jie Jie would wake up at about five and walk to the train station. Eventually reaching there at about six thirty or seven. It was a nightmare for him but he soon got used to it.

Do Jin admired Jie jie's neighborhood. He wasn't used to these kinds of places, the roads were not well cemented and the buildings weren't that magnificent or big. They were just normal and the same for the people, they had little shops and kids running around. Do jin was used to living in big estates with the finest of houses and cultured people who wore big gowns and had big cars. But these people were just normal, no fancy cars or bulky gowns. Do Jin asked. " You live here?"

Jie jie was annoyed by the question. " Yes! Why would I bring you to this place if I don't live in it?"

Do jin chuckled." that's right!"

Jie jie was getting annoyed by Do jin. Maybe he shouldn't have brought him here. Do jin was a very inquisitive and curious person who wanted to know everything. Even from the most unimportant to the most incomprehensible questions.

They had made it home. Do jin stared at the small house wondering if it was jie jie's house. " Jie jie! Is this your house?"

Jie jie answered rudely. " Yes!"

Jie jie was tired of the unimportant question Do Jin kept on asking him but he was happy to finally be home. He brought out his keys from his pocket and opened the door. His house was not as luxurious as Do Jin's but he was fine with his house not being fancy. The house alone held a lot of memories that he was sure he would forget if he moved out.

Do jin walked in after jie jie did, Once he was in he surveyed every inch of the house from the kitchen to the bathroom. His eyes sparkled as he came across all kinds of things, he was behaving like a wild kid. Jie jie let him be, he didn't mind Do Jin checking out his house. As long as he didn't go into his room.

Do jin called out to jie jie. " Jie jie xiong! Your room is really pretty!"

Once jie jie heard ' room ' he rushed over to check his room but Do Jin wasn't there instead Do Jin was in his sister's room.

" What are you doing here?"

Do Jin was in Jie jie's sister's room. Jie jie was surprised Do Jin thought this was his room but when he took a look at his sister's room he realized why. Jie jie had never been in his sister's room before his sister was secretive and she always liked her privacy, she always warned jie jie of not entering her room but now jie jie could see why.

On the walls of the room were pictures and not just any pictures. The pictures were pictures of Jie jie and his sister. They were arranged so well that you could guess it was a wallpaper. The pictures were arranged by ages from when jie jie was a baby until when he was thirteen. Which was his current age. Jie jie never expected this to be what his sister hid from him. He sighed in disbelief. His sister was a serious case.

Jie jie said. " Let's go, Do Jin.My sister wouldn't like us being in her room "

Do jin turned over to jie jie. " Your sister! She must really like you then!"

Jie jie sighed he couldn't agree more. After All this was proof.

Do jin followed jie jie to his room. Do Jin wasn't surprised by Jie jie's room he preferred Jie Jie's sister's room to this. Jie jie's room wasn't too big. There was a reading table with a chair, a small bookshelf on the right and a small bed that could only fit one very small person. It was all books and nothing fun, no video games, no comics and no manga. Do jin sighed, he could see why jie jie didn't have many friends.

Jie jie pointed to where Do Jin should sit. " Sit there. Let me go get some drinks." Jie jie left the room and Do jin sat down.

Once Jie jie was gone Do jin sat up a little. He stared at the small and simple room, it wasn't really special, rather it made Do Jin understand jie jie more.

Jie jie was in the kitchen getting some drinks from the refrigerator when his phone rang. He stopped what he was doing and picked up his phone. It was his mom calling. Jie jie picked the call and immediately forgot Do Jin was still in his room.

When Do Jin heard jie jie was on a call, he stood up. He wanted to find some dirty secrets in this simple room. His eyes spun around hurriedly he knew he had no time to waste and needed to find as much information. His eyes stopped at the bookshelf from earlier; for some reason the bookshelf had been attracting him ever since he came to the room. It was very suspicious.

Do jin walked over to the small bookshelf and went through all of the books, most of them were boring textbooks with nothing but school work. He continued this until there was one book left. The book was very suspicious, it was blue with no name on it. A journal! Do Jin guessed. That was the only explanation on why a book wouldn't have a name. He opened the book and saw something written on it ' Sai and Jie jie'

The door creaked opened and jie jie came hurriedly in. do jin was sitting on the floor still waiting for the drinks. Jie jie was happy to see Do Jin hadn't moved from the spot. Jie jie sighed before speaking up. " I am so sorry, Do Jin but I need to get to the hospital. Jay had an accident!"

Do Jin didn't frown or look annoyed by it. He only stood up and smiled at Jie jie " Okay! I will come next time. Take care of jay for me!"