Gang?

Kousu felt like smacking this guys head and dumping him in an empty dump.

How could he have mistook him for a girl. No one dared to make a mistake like that.

Kousu just sighed and turned to jing hua who was astonished to..

" Renxing you should show respect to him. You never stop annoying people do you !" her voice sounded like a threat. 

" Kousu gege i apologize. I didn't know, well your eyelashes deceived me "

" it's fine" 

Renxing contined " kousu gege welcome to Peculiar high school, i am renxing. One of the most respected delinquents and this is my side kick jing hua "

jing hua protested " who are you calling a side kick "

" okay my pet!"

jing hua was furious " what did you call me!."

Kousu watched the two fight for a while until the fight subsided, they reminded him of himself both unmentally stable.

" Kousu do you know sai " renxing questioned.

" Who is that ?"

 --how am i supposed to know him.

jing hua interjected " Apparently sai is renxing's little crushy washy "

" he is not !"

" well all you ever talk about is sai!"

kousu asked " sorry but who is sai "

Renxing ignored jing hua and answered the question" Sai. Nickname the the swift serpent. He is the toughest delinquent in all china, his gang has ranked the third most powerful in the states. He might look all holy but he is a psycho under the smile... He took down holy terror in one punch. Sai is a beast. Not only that he is extremely handsome but turns down every girl he meets"

Kousu responded " well he is gay"

Jing hua laughed out loud.

" hey that's not funny and if sai was gay he....I bet he would date kousu ge "

" Shut up! i don't date asshole "

They all started laughing until there was a loud shout from downstairs, apparently some boys were playing basketball and one of them had scored. Renxing jumped to the window to see what was going on, he was also blocking kousu whose seat was by the window.

Renxing shouted" sai!, he was the one who scored "

Renxing hadn't noticed he was acting like a girlfriend supporting her boyfriend.

kousu was interested " move a little. Your ass is blocking the view "

" Oh sorry!"

Kousu wanted to see this sai guy that everyone in their class wanted to see so badly, he pipped through the window but couldn't identify the person, there were eleven players on the court, he couldn't tell which one was sai.

Renxing noticed his friend's confusion " the one who is shirtless "

Kousu squinted his eyes a little trying to find the shirtless teenager renxing was talking about until he got a glimpse of the person. The person's face was hard to see for he was in the opposite direction.

 Kousu finally got a glimpse of the sai guy, sai suddenly turned towards their window and when he noticed kousu he waved.

Kousu flushed in an instant he had never seen someone else's abs before. Sai's eyes were golden yellow, his chest was broad and his abs were outnumbered, his black hair was tied back and few hairstrands covered his face on his neck was a tiger tattoo, he was the definition of handsome.