Puppy!

After Mei Lian's date the boys went back home tired and exhausted. They had just wasted their Saturday on a boring adults chat. Kousu was the worst among them. He was sleepy and yawning at every chance he got. He walked over to his room and shut the door behind hoping to get a little sleep when he saw sai.

Kousu shouted in shock. " What are you doing here?"

Sai responded. " You said I could come in if I want."

Kousu didn't ask further, he only went up to his bed and lay down. " I am so tired" he hid his head in his pillow.

There was a sneeze like-sound and Kousu turned over when he heard the sound. " What was that?"

" It's nothing"

Sai was acting rather suspicious; it was as if he was hiding something behind his back. Kousu sat up on his bed and glared at Sai. " What are you hiding?"

" Nothing."

Kousu," Oh really!"

Kousu moved closer to Sai trying to find what exactly he was hiding but Sai refused to show him instead Sai tried his best to hide the object. Kousu got closer to Sai but he didn't watch his step and slipped. Luckily Sai was able to catch him on time but the object in Sai's hand had fallen off on the bed.

Kousu slightly lifted his head from Sai's chest and stared at Sai. " Tch. " He shoved Sai away and turned to the bed to see what Sai had hidden.

A puppy. Kousu stared at the little pup, it was as small as a chihuahua, it was white and fluffy with a tiny black spot on his cheek. Kousu flushed in an instant he picked the dog up and started playing with it. " Aren't you a little cute potato! What a good boy"

The dog wagged its tail. Although he was just a tiny three days old pup he was really strong.

Sai smirked. " Potato! He seems to get along with you. Guess he likes you!"

Having realized how soft he had gone for the little pup. Kousu put on a stern look and glared at Sai. " Where did you get this dog?"

Sai was quick to respond. " My dog candy gave birth. She gave birth to three pups. I left one for candy, gave one to my cousin and one for you."

Kousu stared at the puppy and then he turned back to Sai. " Why did you give me the puppy?"

Sai smiled. " Remember the award you won."

Kousu nodded.

Sai, " I wasn't able to give you a gift. When I found out Candy was pregnant I thought I would give you a pup. Even though you seem more like a cat person. "

Kousu couldn't control himself from blushing. He never thought Sai would give him a gift for an award he got a long time ago. And most of all Sai cared.

Even after Kousu tried to stop himself from blushing, he couldn't hold it in anymore. He hid his head under the pillow.

Sai watched the scene, he smiled. Seeing kousu like this was adorable. His skin had turned crimson red and his cheeks were red pink. " Can I kiss you?"

The word kiss made kousu jack back up to his feet. " The fuck! You pervert."

Sai laughed out louder to the point that his laugh turned into tears.

Kousu" It's not funny. Asshole"

Kousu pushed Sai off the bed but Sai held onto him and they both soon came crashing down.

When Kousu opened his eyes he was on top of Sai. he flushed harder and tried to get up but Sai pulled him down. Now Kousu had gone stiff, his breathing became hard and his movement was hard for him to control. Sai held onto Kousu as he pulled off Kousu's mask.

Once it was removed Sai smirked." You look so much prettier without the mask on."

Kousu blushed even harder, Sai's flirting was too much for him to handle. He was getting on Kousu's nerves but at the same his body was having a different say." Sai! Stop"

Sai wasn't planning to stop, he pulled Kousu down and bit his neck. " Your skin is so soft."

Kousu pushed Sai with anger. " You have a girlfriend. Asshole! If there is anyone you should be doing this with, it's her!"

Annoyed, Sai stood up and let Kousu sit on his thigh. Kousu was uncomfortable with the position. " Hey stop..." before he could say anything else Sai gave him a quick peck on the lips but retreated as soon as he started. " Why are you so pretty?"

That was when Kousu realized that Sai was drunk." Sai are you drunk!"

Sai, " Do I look drunk?"

Kousu, " If you aren't drunk then why are you calling me pretty?"

Sai stared at Kousu with no response. All he did was to pull Kousu closer to him. " Would you believe me if I told you that I hate my life? "

After a puzzled moment Kousu pushed Sai away and sat back up on the bed. " Sai, do you know Soul Catcher?"

There was a sudden uneasy feeling that crowded the room. " Why do you ask?"

Unwilling to respond to the question, Kousu continued. " What do you think of him?"

Sai stopped for a while but he soon answered. " I don't hate people. I have no grudge against Soul Catcher. "

Kousu felt somewhat at peace from Sai's response but it only removed one out of a hundred of Kousu's troubles.

Silence broke out again and both boys were having an awkward moment when the pup sneezed. Kousu turned over to the pup. He had completely forgotten about it. " Are you okay?"

The pup didn't respond, it only crawled over to Kousu.

Sai noticed how attached the pup was to Kousu; the pup had not even shown that kind of attachment to Sai. " What will you name him?"

Kousu thought for a while. He never planned to have a pup before and he was unsure of what name to give it but an idea came to his mind. " Gao xing!"

Sai asked. " Happy?"

Kousu, " The name is perfect for him. Do you know why"

Sai turned his head to symbolize that he didn't know.

Kousu, " Because it was given to me by the happiness of my life."

Puzzled Sai stopped to reason things. And when he realized what Kousu meant his cheeks flushed a little and Kousu chuckled at the sight. It was his turn to flirt with sai.