Dress up!

What the hell was sai doing here!. That was the first thing that came to kousu's mind.

Sai had suddenly emerged from behind the tree, Li Chen was with him as usual. Kousu turned over to jie jie whose face was completely red, they should have been more conscious but how did Sai even know this place?

Kousu frowned." What the hell are you doing here!. Did you follow us "

Sai slightly smiled " i should be asking you that question "

Kousu gritted his teeth." this is my special spot how did you find it "

" well i have known this place since i was five "

" i have known this place since i was four "

Li Chen got into the argument " I am sure both of you knew this place when you were younger. Sai wasn't eavesdropping, we were down lying on the grass when we heard someone shout "

Kousu turned to jie jie, who looked relieved.

" but why did you call me an idiot "

Kousu smiled " because that's what you are "

Sai only smiled. " kousu today you are following me home. We have a lot of things to do. I got information about the horn gang "

Kousu turned over to jie jie once more, he remarked " jie jie would you mind moving in with me? "

Jie jie was shocked at the question, he was currently living alone and since he had no money to pay for his rent kousu had just brought light into his dark life." yes "

Sai interfered " you didn't ask me if i want him to live with you "

" It's none of your business!"

Sai smiled " jie jie right "

" yes "

" Since kousu has decided to let you live with him, I have no problem. But get this straight "

Sai's voice got deeper and fearing " kousu is mine, so treat him well and you wouldn't die before your time "

Kousu flushed at Sai's statement–yours. Who told you I was yours.

kousu ignored sai and turned over to jie jie " jie jie!. i will call my brother he will pick you up tonight, so get ready "

Jie jie handed kousu his house address and so kousu sent it to his brother.

。。。。

Somehow kousu was back in this nightmare of a house, he was beginning to imagine him living with Sai, but he deformed the thought as soon as it came.

Sai walked out of the shower, wearing a shirt this time. He had promised kousu that he wasn't going to do any funny business.

Kousu turned to sai, he couldn't help but admire how much better sai looked with his hair let down, when he tied it he looked like an ogre.

" you said you found out some things about the horn gang "

Sai walked over to kousu and lay down beside him." i am tired" sai yawned.

" Tired, are you joking? We still have to deal with the horn gang and all you say is you are tired, how the hell do you lead your gang "

Sai turned over to kousu " i will tell you if you give me some sweets "

Sweets! The only sweets sai was getting was the sweet taste of punch.

" fine i will ask for some "

Kousu was about to send a message to one of his maids when Sai suddenly removed his mask.

" Thanks for the sweet!"

Kousu was surprised– this bloody pervert.

Sai laughed out loud, he enjoyed teasing Kousu. He was so much fun, not like Li Chen who was a burden of a big brother. " Fine!. I got information about the gang. They are an assassination gang that are involved in killing top politicians and gangsters, the current head of the gang is kai chu. He was once arrested for murder and he served for four years, the guy is pretty tough and also he has a sister. Apparently she goes to our school "

Kousu thought about it for a while, he didn't notice Sai was staring at him all the while he was thinking. Kousu said proudly " That's it!. If kai chu has a sister then we can get information from her and find out why her brother wants to kill you... all we need is a plan"

" kill me? " sai asked confused.

" i will explain it later "

Sai glanced at kousu. He was really pretty sai thought, it was surprising how much a guy could be so beautiful that girls couldn't compare to him.

" sai!" kousu shouted.

" ahh. Sorry i got distracted "

Kousu was wondering what was up with sai, he had been staring at him for a while.

Kousu asked, " Do you have a plan?"

Sai reassured " of course i do "

Kousu was pretty proud. At least they had a plan but he wondered what plan Sai had come up with.

" Kai Chu's sister is a friend of mine, her name is Kai qian. "

Kousu paid attention to every word Sai said.

" she invited me to her birthday party. "

".."

Sai continued smiling brighter than ever " She has a crush on me, so i thought if i were to come with a friend who was a girl she might get jealous and possibly try to get with me and if we manage to get together i will be able to find out more information about her and her brother"

Kousu jumped, " that's the best plan ever!— but where are we going to find a girl to act as your friend "

Sai smiled " well that's were you come in. You will cosplay as a girl and follow me to the party "

Kousu wanted to smack Sai as hard as he could, this was his plan all along. How could kousu have been so engaged in such a plan, he had fallen so stupidly for it." no!"

" Well you want to find out about the horn gang don't you and I want to beat up the asshole who tried to kill you. So if this works out it will be a win win " sai moved his arm closer to kousu " so what do you say? Deal? "

Kousu unwillingly shook his hand " Deal!"