Spicy lips 2.

All the way home, Kousu and Sai didn't say anything to each other. Sai tried to talk but kousu simply ignored him and refused to respond. The night breeze moved freely and roughly it warned of rain coming. There was only one choice left for kousu which was to stay at Sai's house.

Before they reached the house heavy rain dripped down, and washed off kousu's makeup. It was really annoying to see all the maids' hard work go to waste.

Sai covered kousu with his jacket, they rushed inside and locked the door with a loud clang. As usual no one was at home except for sai. Kousu started to wonder if Sai lived alone, or if his parents were always late.

They walked into sai's room and shut the door as they entered. The heater was on so it warmed them up a bit. Sai turned over to kousu but kousu ignored him and walked straight to the shower to take his bath.

When he was finished, Sai brought him some of his clothes to wear. Although they were a little big they sized him just right.

Sai glanced at kousu for a while, but kousu didn't bother to take a look at him and just went straight to bed.

—is he really angry because of that kiss.

Sai grabbed his towel from the bed and made his way to the bathroom, he shut the door loudly to notify kousu he was there.

When kousu saw he was gone he immediately sat up and his face flushed.He was trying his best to compose himself, but it wasn't working. All he was thinking about was how he was supposed to sleep in the same room with the person who just kissed him a few minutes ago. How was he supposed to deal with it?. Sai wasn't even angry but he was behaving like a kid.

Kousu held on to sai's clothes and sniffed it in, the fragrance smelled just like sai the same mint scent. Kousu blushed in an instant, he dug his head deeper into the cotton fabric enjoying the minty smell.

Sai watched from the door, he was surprised to see kousu going crazy for his shirt. That meant kousu hadn't sobered up yet he chuckled mischievously. Sai moved closer to kousu and bent down a little before removing the shirt from his face " Gege you like my scent"

Kousu's face flushed, he didn't notice Sai was done. He was way too focused with his scent to even realize the water running sound had stopped.

Not only that, he was dripping with water and his wet hair covered part of his face. He was shirtless, his bare skin showing and his hot abs suffocating kousu. Kousu closed his eyes and shifted sai further away " Go wear something !"

Sai wasn't going to answer a drunk person especially if that drunk person wanted something but refused to ask. Sai knelt down in front of kousu and held his hand while slowly pecking it " Kousu. what do you want"

Kousu's face was totally red, his fair cheeks were hot and glowing, his eyelashes closed rapidly and his mind was going through a mental breakdown." Why the hell did you just kiss my hand! " kousu removed his hand from sai's.

Sai wasn't leaving until kousu answered, he grabbed kousu's arm and licked it from his palm to his elbow. Kousu's body was going crazy and his heart was beating faster than he could handle.

Sai asked again " kousu what do you want"

Kousu hesitated to respond but he soon shouted " I want you to kiss me !. kiss me the same way you did earlier! Use your tongue to explore my mouth!. Please!" he cried, tears rolled down his cheek.

Sai was surprised to see kousu cry, he even wanted to take a photo of him and show kousu when he had sobered up.

" Okay " sai stood up and crawled up to kousu, he grabbed one of kousu's arm and put it behind him before picking up the second arm. He smiled contentedly, kousu was being a good boy.

Their lips slowly closed on each other, their tongue's dancing around in every corner and their minds going crazy from the sweet kiss, the kiss was soft and yet spicy.

Sai smiled once more, kousu was the same person who had pushed him away but now he was the one crying for his lips. Sai moved his hand over to kousu's waist and explored his hands down the sagging trousers, he felt something soft and kousu sniffed.

How could someone's rear end be so soft and delicate?.

Kousu held onto to sai harder now, he felt something cold on him, whatever it was he hoped it didn't hurt him. Sai let go of it hoping not to anger kousu afterall the last thing he wanted was for kousu to hate him.

Sai let go of kousu's lips and kousu glared at him unsatisfied.

" Should I stop, " sai whispered.

Kousu wasn't having this, he had already started this so he should be the one to finish it.

" Did I ask you to stop!" kousu said rudely but still embarrassed. Sai chuckled slightly. This form of kousu was the best one he had seen so far, this one was playful, sincere and thoughtful.

Sai held onto kousu's cheeks and licked his lips before making his way into kousu's mouth. It still tasted like strawberry, he chuckled. He bit the side of kousu's lips causing kousu to snicker a little." did it hurt " sai asked.

Kousu only shook his head. He was too embarrassed to even talk, all he wanted was to taste sai's spicy lips. Sai let go of kousu's lips and slowly went down to his neck, he bit it immediately and caused kousu to slowly squeak. Seeing kousu like this was very cute, sai's mind was going bizarre and if he didn't stop he was unsure of what might happen to kousu.