Wear a shirt!

Once the gang meeting was over, it started to rain, the heavy raindrops flooded the area and Kousu had no choice but to follow Sai home.

When they had reached the house, Kousu wasted no time to open the door and find his way to sai's room, he was already getting used to sai's house.

Kousu sat on the bed sighing in relief. Nothing much had changed about Sai's room, there were little picture frames on what looked like a reading table. The red velvet curtain was stationary since the windows were closed, there was a pile of clothes on the sofa, and a teacup on the coffee table.

However, kousu was soaked– my luck, I just got this uniform today and it's already wet. Looks like the universe is against me too.

Sai suddenly walked in and began to remove his shirt, when Kousu noticed him, he shouted" what the hell are you doing! "

Sai turned over to kousu whose face was red, were they not both men? What was so bad about him removing his shirt?.

Kousu closed his eyes and refused to look at the shirtless boy in front of him, he had never seen another guy shirtless except for himself.

Sai smiled, teasing kousu was going to make his day.

Kousu heard footsteps coming towards him at first, he thought it was just his imagination but the person was getting closer and closer and soon the footsteps stopped.

" I have worn a shirt. You can open your eyes now "

Kousu believed in sai and so opened his eyes but his face flushed in the instant, sai had only made things worse, he had removed his hair band from his hair and his wet hair was now covering parts of his face making him look even more attractive.

Sai smiled " are you a cutsleeve "

Kousu's face was completely red, this was the first time he had reacted to someone in such a way.

" No asshole!. You– go wear something " kousu turned his head sideways while pushing Sai away.

Sai only smirked, seeing kousu like this was totally cute, teasing him more wasn't going to hurt.

Sai grabbed kousu's arm and pinned him to the bed. Kousu tried his best to hide his face but both of his hands were held by sai, he struggled and pushed but sai wasn't letting go.

" sai! I swear. If you do anything funny you will regret it "

Sai smirked more trying to hold his chuckle, he gently moved his arm towards kousu's face before removing the mask.

" stop!" kousu was getting embarrassed. The only thing hiding his face was his mask and now Sai had removed it.

Sai was astonished, kousu was really blushing, his fair cheeks had turned crimson red.

Sai's mischievousness only increased, he was enjoying this side of kousu, this side was weak, cute and catlike.

Sai moved closer to kousu's ear as he whispered. " i need to go have a shower "

He let go of kousu and stood up before walking over to the bathroom.

Kousu's heart was racing faster than he could imagine, that was the first time he had done something so awkward. How could he have acted in such a way towards Sai, now Sai thought of him as nothing more than a cutsleeve.

。。。。。

Every class kousu went to he learnt nothing, his mind kept on directing him to think of the embarrassing thing he did to sai the day before, and every time he thought of it he would angrily throw a book at anyone he saw.

–How could I have been so stupid. Sai among all people– Arrgh .

The door slid open and someone came in, it was the guy from the other day. The one who had told him about the horn gang.

The boy was timid, the same height as kousu, he had huge black bags and a pale looking eye, his skin was rough same as his blond hair and he looked beaten up.

Kousu realized why he felt pity for the boy, the boy resembled a hungry ghost, he was thin and his eyes were sunken deep in his face.

The boy noticed kousu and walked over to him, but just as he was about to get to the table one of kousu's classmate brought their legs out, the boy didn't notice and slipped while falling face flat on the ground.

Kousu had seen everything, this boy was really weak. How did he even join Sai's gang?.

Renxing only watched from his seat next to kousu, but he was surprised when he saw kousu get up.

Kousu walked over to the boy and assisted him in getting up, but the classmate wasn't haven it.

" Hey, don't think I wouldn't hurt you. Even if every girl is rooting for you, i will still destroy that face of yours"

The boy stood up, sniffing and holding his tears up in order not to embarrass himself.

Kousu didn't answer, he only directed the boy to stand behind him.

He got closer to the bully classmate, not saying anything he just glared at him.

Renxing was afraid his friend would get in trouble, and so he shouted " Wang ying!. Kousu didn't mean it. I apologize on his behalf."

" Did I ask you to apologize? " kousu's voice had a sudden change it had gone deeper compared to his normal voice.

Kousu looked up at the classmate unafraid, the classmate wasn't scared of him either.

" ahh!"

All the students shouted at the sight, the classmate was taken down in one kick, three of his teeth removed and his eye turned white due to unconsciousness.

Kousu stepped on his head slightly, kicking it to make sure he was truly unconscious.

" You got some nerve asshole!. Just because I have been acting quiet doesn't mean I can't beat the shit out of ya!"

Kousu let out a sigh " kid! Let's go "

The boy shivered in fear, he was even more afraid than the students who had witnessed it.

'This guy was a beast'