Torture.

This chapter may have some explicit scenes viewers discretion adviced。

Kousu stood in the crowd frustrated and annoyed. He already guessed Dan Hua would do something like this and so came prepared with his mask on. The crowd averted their gaze to Kousu, everyone one of them had a terrified look in their eyes like they had just seen a ghost.

Unsurprised by this Kousu simply waved to everyone before climbing up to the wrestling arena. He wanted to see Do Jin's accomplices and most of all he wanted to enjoy the show. Dan Hua smiled at Kousu, " Soul Catcher i brought the people you asked for"

Kousu glared at the three men tied to the ground. One of them was more muscular than the two from guesses Kousu could tell the muscular man must have been their boss or The one the two slim men just listened him. Kousu turned over to Dan Hua saying. " Aren't you going to remove the mask?"

The crowd still stared at Kousu with fear in their eyes, some were even shaking. The last thing they wanted was to annoy Soul Catcher.

The muscular men around Dan Hua walked over to the tied men. They removed their mask and when the tied men saw the light they flinched a little before finally opening their eyes. Their gazes moved around the room before their gaze fell on Kousu and Dan Hua.

At first when they saw Kousu they were in disbelief that Kousu was Soul Catcher but when they blinked again and realized it wasn't a dream they were all shocked and terrified.

Kousu smirked, he was used to seeing fear in people's eyes wherever his name was mentioned or he was seen. But for some reason he was annoyed by the fear that these people had. Maybe it was because he had been surrounded by people who knew nothing of his identity.

The muscular man squeezed his fist and put on a stern face hiding the fear in his eyes. Before he spoke up in a harsh tone. " Soul Catcher! You will regret this. The horn gang is no simple gang like before. We will surely make you pay this time and bring you to your end. "

Kousu chuckled. This guy got some nerve. Kousu ignored him and turned to Dan Hua and he asked. " Who are these men?"

Dan Hua smiled at Kousu and then at the men, he answered. " They were the ones who raped your friend"

Kousu glared at the men with disgust in his eyes but because he was wearing a mask the men couldn't see it. He squatted down next to them and glared at them with his soul piercing–crimson eyes. The men shifted a little just from seeing Kousu's eyes; it was just like the rumors said. 'Soul Catcher is beautiful, he is a devil with the face of an angel. If you see red eyes following you. With a frown on or sometimes a smile. Run away as fast as you can. It might seem like and angel but it is the devil in disguise'

Suddenly Kousu stood up, he was annoyed just by looking at the man's face. He was muscular but his face was disgusting and ugly. Kousu averted his gaze to where Dan Hua was standing. " So these men put their eggplant in my friend's hole. Huh!"

Dan Hua nodded. " You can ask them if you like. I never make mistakes when it comes to finding people. But so you know it's the muscular guy who put his eggplant in your friend"

Kousu was unsurprised by this. He already guessed that the other slim men were just following the muscular guy's instructions.

The crowd watched amazed and began to whisper. Kousu turned over to them and they immediately turned silent. " So what punishment should we give them?"

Flabbergasted, the crowd turned to one another; they didn't expect Soul Catcher to bring them in when it came to punishments. The men all shouted.

" Beat him up!"

" Fuck him till he cums!"

" Let's play with his hole!"

" Gouge out their eyes!"

" Make sure they suffer the same fate they gave to your friend Soul Catcher!"

It was the same thing over again. Kousu noted all the things the men asked and same did Dan Hua. The crowd continued to shout and from the looks of things no one was on the rapist side.

Kousu chuckled, he had planned to deal with these men on his own but maybe Dan Hua's style was way more intriguing.

Kousu shouted. " That's enough!"

Immediately the crowd went silent and they stood in fear. Kousu continued. " Since you guys have decided to teach them a lesson. Then why don't you guys give them their punishments?"

The crowd turned to one another, this was the first time they had been asked to give punishments. Normally it was the delinquent or assassin that would give punishments.

 Some people backed out but few people came to the stage. Kousu smiled. " I give you permission to do anything you want with them. You can fuck them, beat them or even pour your anger on them. That's your business."

The men's eyes flustered. They all came for the same reason to get their items into these men's holes. The men shivered in fear and their boss scolded. " Soul Catcher! If you try any funny business you will regret it"

Kousu smiled." Well then. I can't wait." Kousu and Dan Hua got off the ring and the other delinquents knew what should be done. They untied their belts and pinned the men to the ground. The men shouted and tried to shake them off but they were too strong. They brought out their items and the rapists shouted. " Stop! Let us go. We wouldn't do it again. Soul Catcher please! Please!"

Kousu ignored their cries and avoided looking back at the embarrassing scene. He could already hear the moans and the trust sounds. It was really annoying for him to hear but with a heart as cold as his not even the men's cries and begs for forgiveness could make him feel a slight pity. They deserved to suffer the way they caused another man to suffer. If it meant removing their dignity as men, Kousu was willing to go the extra mile. But he had many torturing techniques planned out for Do Jin...