January 30th 2013

Dear Diary

Things have got worse! Alyssa's school might be closing down due to lack of students. Alyssa cannot cope at another school because she needs around the clock care. She is heartbroken at the thought of leaving.

Hayley failed an art exam. Yes, my sister Hayley loves art but she didn't follow the right task meaning all of her work (3 months worth) was all wrong. Hayley came home in tears and ripped up one of her drawings she had done. Normally, my sister can take feedback and tellings off quite well. But today, she really couldn't control herself. She left her plate untouched at dinner. She looks so withdrawn and pale now. And I really don't know what to do.

Sometimes, I wish I wasn't the oldest sister at all. But, I can't change things. As the oldest, I have to care for my younger sisters. Sometimes it is fun and others a problem. But... I guess that is what life is all about... Right?

Things have looked up for Tegan though. She is trying to make the family happy by doing all of the chores such as washing the family cars and helping with dinner. But, she still has a long way to go yet.

I need to sign off now as it is my turn to oversee Alyssa to bed and to keep an eye on the other 2. See you tomorrow diary!

Yours Chelsea

Chelsea's Song of the Day-Live My Life by Far East Movement