22nd January 2013

Dear Diary

I have started an awesome new project! Ok, you know by now that I am a huge fan of music. Well, I am going to save up £250 to get an iTunes voucher. This is the highest amount you can go. I have only £5 so far but I am really excited by the prospect of having lots of money to spend!

Alyssa has been a mystery to me for the last few days. She is used to me coming home at 3:15PM but since school changed the times, she isn't used to it and has been getting upset and thinks that I have forgotten her which isn't true at all!

Mum and me have a grown-up chat about the future. I have plans to go to acting but my back-up is an fashion designer. (Since I love clothes!) she is totally supportive and respects my decision. Of course, I am almost 16 so I can make my own choices by now!

I have been listening to Sandown Central a lot more recently. The music they play is incredible because they have a huge range of music. No wonder that I have promoted the station on Face-book! :)

So, i am so sorry that most of these entries are short. I am so busy that I have to limit how much I write. See you guys!

Yours Chelsea

Chelsea's Song of the Day-Lost Without You by Delta Goodrem (Was on the radio!)