January 17th 2013

Dear Diary

Today is Hayley's birthday. She is now 13! But the day was full of events which had everyone speechless by the end.

First of all, the snowing stopped meaning 20CM of snow was virtually outside. Hayley took 1 look out of the kitchen window and burst into tears. She was planning to have all of her friends over and now, it wasn't going to happen. She stomped off to her room completely ignoring her presents which were by the fireplace in the living room.

Alyssa (who spent 2 hours yesterday trying to help tidy things up) muttered to the rest of us that Hayley's birthday was pointless and she to, went to her room.

Me and Tegan stared at Mum and Dad, both of them were clearly in shock. They had tried so hard to make Hayley happy but it most defiantly hadn't worked. Then all of a sudden, an idea hit me. What if we use our land rover to pick everyone up? Dad smiled at me and clearly thought that it was a good idea.

I rushed up to Hayley's room only to find her sitting on the edge of her bed staring out towards the city. Clearly, she didn't want to talk. Alyssa was fast asleep which kinda surprised me because Alyssa is used to sleeping at night not the day.

Hayley and Alyssa came down as Dad came back. Soon, the party was in full swing. All of Hayley's favourite songs were on and everyone was having fun. She give me a hug after opening my presents to her and whispered that she was enjoying it. I smiled. Well done Chelsea!

Overall, the day rounded off outside with some fireworks outside and a snowball fight! Ha Ha! Loads of fun! Plus, no school either due to the snow! Woohoo!

Going to bed now cause it is almost midnight and I need my beauty sleep!

Yours Chelsea

Chelsea's Song of the Day-Fifteen by Taylor Swift (Yes, I am 15 and yes, I am in high school!)