January 4th 2013

Dear diary

Today was very eventful. Alyssa still hasn't got over her cold. Sneezing the poor thing. Me, Mum and Tegan hit the city streets of Sandown for one of the best shopping trips ever! First of all, we travelled down the main road (In some places you call it the high street or the centre) Anyway, there are 20 shops down this road. First we went to TK Maxx the home of fashion t-shirts and handbags. Tegan found a really cool wallet with a dolphin on and Mum found some sunglasses. I didn't find anything! Next, we went to Topshop (The home of weekly fashion) and I emerged with 2 shopping bags! Tegan and Mum left empty-handed. We had a quick peek in M&Co but didn't see anything. I stopped for lunch at this really nice milkshake bar called Taste. Tegan had a milky way, Mum had galaxy and I had areo mint! Yes, milkshake flavours people!

After our drinks, we went down a small street to Clare's (My favourite jewellery shop) and brought 3 neckleaces and a flower hair clip. Tegan brought some make-up and a braclet for Hayley. I wanted to buy something for Alyssa in Clare's but she dosen't wear jewellery or make-up and hates any type of bags (Yes, she is used to being a small child) Mum again left empty-handed.

After going to a few more places, I bumped into Lindsey my friend from school. She was with her little brother who is a pain! (Lindsey's opinion not mine) She told me to check Face-book tonight. I nodded and went on my way.

The house was empty when we got back. Hayley was still at her friend's birthday party and Dad with Alyssa had gone to the nearby park where there is all sorts of swings and climbing walls etc etc...

I went up to my room where I checked Face-book (Yep, lots of comments) I replied and laughed over the funny things before logging out and sitting down to write in this. Boy, I was so tired from all that walking earlier.

Wait, Hayley, Dad and Alyssa are back and dinner is served! See you later!

Yours Chelsea

Chelsea's song of the day-Big Hoops (The Bigger The Better) by Nelly Furtado (Heard it in Topshop!)