EP.28

(Attention! The chapters are getting a bit longer, but there is a defect that you might only be able to read half of it, with the story having broken parts. I'm trying to fix it. Chapter with 800 words.)

"This forest is quite dense," Mash says, looking around."You can say that," you nod in agreement as you glance at the students around."They sent word that we're having class here."
"But what are we going to do in this place?" Finn asks, looking confused at Lance."What do you do in a forest? Camp?" Mash imagines his friends camping."I think that would be leisure," you reply, looking at Mash who is lost in thought, gazing upwards."This is a magic academy," Lance adds before you all hear a voice.

"I AM NUMBER 1! I AM NUMBER 1! I AM DOT BARRETT! I AM THE MAIN CHARACTER OF THIS STORY!! THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND ME!"A boy with red hair and a bandana approaches with exaggerated, large steps while shouting about himself."Great! Another delulu. It's either going to be a showdown or he's going to be shut down," you think to yourself, looking at the boy with boredom

"I AM THE PROTAGONIST—WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?!" Dot asks as he turns his head to glance at the quartet. "Geez," you say, looking at the red-haired boy. "Lame," Mash adds, also looking at the boy. "He's another freshman from our house," Lance replies while glancing at Dot.

"HEY, I KNOW YOU! THE MUSHROOM HAIR THAT'S THE TALK OF THE TOWN, YOU LOOK LIKE AN EXTRA TO ME!" Dot proudly shouts, pointing at Mash. "I'LL TELL YOU! NOW YOU'RE NOTHING BUT AN EXTRA BECAUSE I'M THE PROTAGONIST NOW! A—" "Weird delulu," you say, putting your hand on your hip, but you spot Lemon in the distance, feeling happy and stepping out from behind Finn. "LEMON OVER HERE!!" Dot stops talking when you emerge from behind the others. In Dot's view, you flip your hair in a cute way while waving your hand in the most adorable manner possible. "Y.y.y.you..." Dot points at you, to which you ignore. "It's her! My female protagonist!"

You walked past Dot, heading towards Lemon. "Thank goodness, I thought I wouldn't find you guys!" Lemon says as you walk with her back to the other three. Lemon then starts her usual crushy behavior towards Mash. "Outdoor classes always end up like this, don't they, (name)?" Lemon turns to look at you, and you give a thumbs-up beside Finn.

"Lemon says, 'I'm not going to strain to keep up with you... so be careful, okay?'" You observe the situation. "I mean, Lemon's right, who knows what's on the teacher's mind, so everyone has to be careful!" You continue Lemon's statement, to which she nods in agreement.

"Mash, can I come along?" Lemon asks, blushing."She looks like a little bunny with her different hair ribbons... and also, seems to be less delulu," you add.

But then, Dot spits in Mash's face, making everyone look at him."Seriously, dude?" Mash's face is covered in the spit Dot gave him, and he starts shouting."I'LL KILL YOU!""Yay, drama, I'm betting on Mash," you think, smiling darkly as you imagine the red-haired boy, Dot lying on the ground beaten."YOU JERK! I HATE GUYS WHO GET WOMEN'S ATTENTION!! YOU JERK! I'M GONNA KILL YOU I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!"

"Look at her, she's got that smile again," Finn and Lance think as they watch you enjoying the scene."TO BEGIN WITH, THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! THE RATIO OF MEN TO WOMEN SHOULD BE EQUAL! HOW COME NO GIRL FALLS IN LOVE WITH ME?!!"
"THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE!! IT'S BECAUSE OF JERKS LIKE YOU WHO MESS EVERYTHING UP!!!" Dot then dramatically starts crying and pointing at Mash, with wide eyes."IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT THE BIRTH RATES ARE FALLING!!! AM I NEVER GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE DARLING TO CALL MY OWN?!"

Your smile fades, and you're now looking at the boy with disgust and hatred."I guess he annoyed her," Lance and Finn think together, seeing your scowl.Lemon looks shocked by the incident. She then walks up beside you, nudging you."Who's that jerk who spat on my Mash?""Just some jerk who thinks he's the protagonist, haha," you sarcastically reply as Lemon nods in agreement."Weirdo!""You can say that again," Lemon agrees, looking away."Let's get out of here."

Dot seems to hear your words and spits blood, angrily while also crying blood. "NOW I HAVE A GOAL! WHEN I'M IN THE MAGIC OFFICE, HANDSOME AND GOOD-LOOKING MEN WILL GET SCREWED!!" You and your group had already distanced yourselves from Dot, who was just screaming in anger. When he realizes that no one is listening to him, they've actually moved away from him, Dot notices how you're in between Lance and Finn, while Lemon talks to Mash.

"I prefer cream puff without filling," Mash says while looking at the group."Aw, Mash... I accept!" Lemon says, blushing and deluded."I mean, they were good," you comment to Finn about Mash's mandrake cream puff "Yeah, the mandrake ones are really tasty!" Finn responds, while Lance just sighs."Afterwards, share the recipe of how you made them," you say, looking at Lance and then at Mash.

"AWW!! WHAT'S THE MATTER! LISTEN TO MY SPEECH!! IGNORING ME HURTS MY EGO!"