EP.19

Already in the forest, Mash stood in front of the boy who had his friends, Lance Crown, the one who bottled his friends and now forces Mash to fight against him.
"What is this about?" Mash asks as he looks at Lance."I call it a wager," Lance then reaches into his school coat pocket, pulling out two silver coins and placing them in front of Mash."You're after them too, aren't you? These silver coins?"
"WHAT? SILVER COINS? AND HE HAS TWO! BUT HE'S A FIRST-YEAR! I THOUGHT ONLY A SELECT FEW STUDENTS FROM THE FINAL YEAR HAD ONE!" Tom yells as he observes the situation from inside the bottle."The lines of his mark reveal the amount of magical power he currently possesses... what does this mean... this guy is dangerous," Tom thinks as he watches the fight.
"Let's wager our silver coins on a fight," Lance says as he shows the bottle containing his friends inside, giving it a slight shake."We'll keep going until one of us surrenders or can't continue anymore. Any other duels involving magic are a 'taboo' in this school."
The bottle was shaking, taunting Mash, as he watched his friends inside the bottle fall to the bottom."Not that you have a choice but to accept, as long as I hold this," Lance says, then stops shaking the bottle.
"Judging by your personality, the fact that I possess this gives me an advantage," Mash remains silent as he stares at Lance, who now seems more confident about the situation."But I don't need any advantage, it's pretty easy to tell who's going to win. During the entrance exams, you were too soft. You prioritized someone you had just met over your own goals."

"I would never lose to someone who's already lost," despite the confidence in his voice and his serious expression, Lance was mocking Mash, already securing his victory, as he thought.