EP.09

We're in another class, and you once again sit with Finn, now looking neutral to everyone. As you sit down, you watch Mash pull out another torn book. You open your backpack, taking out the same torn book that Mash has."Finn, can you share your book with me?" Mash asks, approaching. You just raise your book for Mash."It's okay, Mash. You can use mine again; I don't mind."
"Thank you so much, both of you," you look at Mash, a bit confused, as he raises a bag with some profiteroles."Thanks for the broomstick yesterday, Finn. These profiteroles are for you, and this one is for (name). Thanks for lending me your book again."You just smile as you accept the package with pleasure."Man, I'm relieved to have you two as friends," Mash says. You look at Finn, who just lowers his head."I think I'll follow Finn. I want to see what that jerk is doing with Finn."
You're a bit shocked as you look ahead, seeing Finn kneeling on the ground, while threads are holding him, his head repeatedly hitting the floor. The culprit is clearly the obnoxious blond, Lloyd, who just smiles. Finn notices Mash and you, appearing beaten down, evoking a bit of sympathy from you."Oh, HEY, Mash," Lloyd says, turning to look at the boy.
"What are you doing?" Mash asks, glaring at Lloyd. "Finn was apologizing to me; he was getting too full of himself."You clench your fists, approaching Finn with Mash. You look at the worried boy.
"Are you okay, Finn?" you ask, and the boy just nods."But what about the blood?" Mash asks. You look at Finn's face as he lifts it to face Mash."I-it doesn't matter now, Mash. It was me!" Tears fall from the injured boy's face. "I destroyed your books. I was too scared not to obey him, but then you called me a friend, and I deceived you. I have to apologize to you. I'm sorry, Mash, truly sorry."

You look at Finn's figure, surprising him as you embrace him, putting his head on your chest, while gently stroking his head. "Don't worry, Finn, we forgive you." Finn seems on the verge of crying again and clings to you.

"I wish you were as sincere when apologizing," Lloyd says, observing the scene. "By the way, I'm heading to lunch with the vice-director. You can bring (name) along; I wouldn't mind if you brought her with you."
You lower your head, stopping the comforting gesture for Finn, while listening to the jerk continue to speak. "You'll never get another chance like this again, especially if you keep hanging out with a loser like him." Lloyd's words come to an end when you see Mash approaching Lloyd and slamming his head into the ground, creating a loud noise and a crack."You're the one who needs to apologize here."